Hi all

Polywaw

Hi all,

Guess my journey here has been a bit rough (some registration and such issues). So I want to be more poly-aware. Not to jump on the whole 'coming out' stereotypes but...

For the longest time, I felt like my wife and I were alone. Like it was just us who wanted a bigger relationship, another partner (triad folk here). We met some who wanted in to some extent but couldn't wrap their heads around it.

For the longest time, we've been incomplete, and still are. As Dan Savage said... "I've been to a few polyamory weddings... i've never been to a third year polyamory anniversary party." (not a direct quote, but pretty close). We've met some women who stayed around a bit and have orbited away.

We're young yet, 23-24... have had relatively full past few years.... I fall in love and don't fall out... she has trouble connecting. It's all a great set up for a poly-sitcom....

How I met your mother....'s girlfriend.

I see some 'success' stories on here and that's awesome! I've considered opening up a blog to talk about my experience with love and where I'm headed, and I may end up writing a few articles.

For all of you out there searching for the unicorn... got her. Married her, the problem doesn't seem to be finding a unicorn... it seems to be finding two!

Back