Hello!

oneofthree

Hi! I'm new to this forum and have spent the last couple of days floating around, reading threads and I thought I should probably introduce myself! As my screen name suggests, I am one of three individuals in a triad. My triad has been together for over a year now and seem to be the only "out" poly people in our community. I'm looking to meet other like-minded people on this site because, although I love my partners very much, it's sometimes hard to talk to them about things without receiving a biased opinion. Looking forward to getting to know you!
Tress

Hey there, I'm another rather off in my own area poly, I've gone into detail on my situation in my own thread so I won't post much here. I've been in a poly relationship for about two years this winter...I too came here recently looking for other people that might talk in a positive light and that might share advice and general friendship.

Hi Tress,
Welcome to our forum.

You have a wonderful situation, if you are in a year-long (so far) triad, especially if you haven't hit any major bumps! There's usually some bumps after the NRE wears off, but then if you can weather that part of the relationship, you often end up with something that lasts a long time indeed.

Interacting with people here on Polyamory.com should give you a wonderful range of perspectives, so dig in and see what threads call to you, and post whenever you have a thought, question, or concern you want to share.

Great to have you among us!
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back