New in Canada

morrisslig

newhere.gif

I have been a lurker on and off for a while now figuring out where to start and here seems as good a place as any!

I am a 28 yr old female married to the most amazing women. We are looking into opening up our marriage. My first foray into polyamory was my very first relationship and I was a secondary partner. In realizing that this relationship is how I best thrived my wife and I have started on this path ourselves.

We are both heading into this with our eyes wide open. We communicate till we can't talk no more! I think we are both nervous as she is not interested in being with someone else but is happy for me to be. Nervous isn't the right word but I am not so good with writing my thoughts down eloquently so it will have to do.

We are looking for a man who will understand that it will be for the long term and we may start a family in the next few years on top of that.

Looking forward to being part of this community. Not looking forward to the winter though.

Greetings fellow Canadian(s) and welcome to the world of Poly. It is a lifestyle not without its challenges, but in my opinion, the benefits greatly outweigh them. We are not looking forward to the winter either. :(

Welcome to the forum! So cool to see lots of us Canadians on here; forward thinking country in a lot of ways, eh!

It sounds like you're in a great starting place; there's a ton of resources and great people on here (as you probably already know!) to draw upon. Be confident in yourself; it sounds like you've got your priorities straight, and have some awesome communication going on!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

It's raining today and no sun in sight. Hate days like this. Rain never comes in the summer when you don't fancy watering the garden!

I have to get acquainted with all the terms that are used on here. My mind was boggled last time I tried to read them. I am assuming we would be a vee if we had another partner. Names don't mean too much to me except my own and then it better be important if you are calling me ;).

Back