north Texas couple looking for single female

So what would you consider the views that you would want to be shared? Maybe that would help folks know a little better whether they would be interested...

That's very true, basically out views are pretty open spiritually. Also our views in relationship are pretty open and relax.

There are many version os "open" - that is an overloaded word that means different things to different people - what do you understand by the term?

Some other questions - you say that the person you are looking for needs to be single - do you have a preferred age range? You don't give any idea of your own ages. If the lady has a child from other relationships, is that ok? Do you have any pet preferences?

The more information you give, the better the chance of finding folks that stand a chance of fitting your needs and you not wasting your time on folks that are non-starters?

An analogy I have used before is the idea that if company were to put an ad in the paper saying "Looking for workers, send email to [email protected]" then they may get bombarded with folks that just don't fit what they are looking for, or nobody will apply because they need more information.

Make sense?

It makes a lot of sense, I'm 27 and my wife is 28. What we are looking for is pretty much under 35 age wise, if they have kids that's perfectly fine we have two boys. As far as pets we don't really care, we really just want to meet new people we know that polyamory people are out there. We live in Lewisville Tx, and that's about 20-30 minutes north of Dallas.

Thank you for the replies and help, I'm really glad I found this place I know I still have a lot to learn.

Glad I can help a bit... what most do is put in their ad a list of demands, without really talking at all about what they have to offer. The more you can talk about that sort of thing, the more chance you have of interesting someone.

There are lots of couples looking for a single woman, and many are disappointed because they don't do anything to stand out from the crowds of people who are also looking.

Make sense?

Having gotten so much knowledge from this post that I started, I'm going to put it all together and re-start it. Now that I have gotten some good direction, it should be easier not only for my wife and I to find some one but for those who are searching.

Once again thanks for all the help

Back