Poly Vignettes: Sharing Success & Happiness

OMFGs!!!

My man (boyfriend type r'ship) who I am currently in a long distance relationship recently said he is going to relocate to my city AAAAHHHH OMFGs! Whoot! FTW! Happy Dance of Ever Lasting Joy!!!! (is there a smilie for that kind of dance??) Ohmygosh, ohmygosh, OHMYGOSH <fans face with both hands rapidly>

Just wanted to say that...it just hit me right now, again :p

My weekend with my girlfriend was wonderful, just perfect. We talked a lot and had a lot of intimacy. I feel so comfortable with her, we can talk about anything. We seem to have very similar communication styles, which works great, and makes me really optimistic about poly working for us. :) My feelings for her are growing all the time; she is such a lovely person and seems truly compatible. <3

Interesting way to be introduced

Last weekend, RP, PN, LB and I packed up and headed to the cottage with RP's parents for a Mother's Day getaway. We had our usual relaxed time with lots of good food and interesting conversations. There were some family chores to be done. Everyone pitched in to accomplish them. The weekend was great.

At one time, we were introducing ourselves to someone during an outing, and RP's mom said I was her "sort of adopted son." It was very quick and I think I was the only one at the table who picked up on it, but I thought it was an interesting and heartwarming sign of how far things have come. :D

At one time we were introducing ourselves to someone during an outing and RP's mom said I was her "sort of adopted son". It was very quick and I think I was the only one at the table who picked up on it but I thought it was an interesting and heart warming sign of how far things have come. :D

:D:D

That would make you sort of incestuous too! :eek:

But seriously, very cute! Oldsters crack me up when they have to explain unorthodox things in general!

We had a fun long weekend of camping and socializing with friends. Each of us got to do our own thing, although RP got the short end of that stick. The first night it was just her and me and LB. The second night she got a sexy date in with Derby and watched our friend do her first burlesque show. The third night it was her and PN and LB. She was a bit worried about camping with Leo's family, as this is the first time we have seen each other since a few things happened. I reassured her it had nothing to do with Leo and we all got along, just like normal.

I stayed at home for a day and night, which gave me the private time that I need and also gave RP and Leo some more space for a bit.

PN got to tuck me into bed as I was a little intoxicated after a night of deep discussions and saving the world. I really feel bad for him sometimes. I can be a real pain in the ass. :eek:

Another great camping trip, with more to follow this summer!

Awe inspiring.

Heart warming, inspiring and loving. What you have, is what I hope to create.

Thanks Mono, for this. I see possibility and hope for T and I. I'm going to show T this thread, my hope is it will help us get a bigger discussion going.

FT

Indigo and I were scheduled to have a nice horseback riding date this weekend. Mr. A found out today that tomorrow he will either be made part-time or lose his job entirely.

Upon hearing this, Indigo immediately offered to reschedule the date for next weekend and insisted I go see Mr. A because it's a "family emergency".

Just living it!

WOW! What a weekend of friends and family :)

On Friday, I helped Derby's hubby get his bike to the shop for repairs, after his accident, followed by us all getting together to watch the ever-beautiful RP in her latest burlesque show. Ariakis and Pengrah were also there, amongst a tonne of friends. She did an amazing job and we are all so proud of her. :D

Saturday I helped a friend pick up his new BMW bike. (He doesn't have his license yet, which gave me an excuse to ride it. :)) Later in the day, the same friend and his wife, who are our closest "non-poly," but very accepting friends, joined us at Derby's house for a BBQ. PN, LB, Ari, Pengrah and other friends shared in a great meal and good talks. :) Derby's husband and I talked about work and watched old music video clips, which was a totally trippy journey into the past!

Today, RP's parents, her brother and his girlfriend, PN, LB and I went for a picnic at a great park. Some of them went for a walk after playing games in the grass, while I napped and RP did her own thing.

Another great one for the books!!

WOW! What a weekend of friends and family :)

Couldn't agree more. :)

Friday I helped Derby's hubby get his bike to the shop for repairs after his accident followed by us all getting together to watch the ever beautiful RP in her latest Burlesque show. Ariakis and Pengrah were also there amongst a tonne of friends. She did an amazing job and we are all so proud of her :D

Is it appropriate to do a wolf call? ;)

Saturday I helped a friend pick up his new BMW bike (he doesn't have his livence yet which gave me an excuse to ride it :)) Later in the day, the same friend and his wife, who are our closest "non-poly" but very accepting friends, joined us at Derby's house for a BBQ. PN, LB, Ari, Pengrah and other friends shared in a great meal and good talks:) Berby's husband and I talked about work and watched old music video clips which was a a totally trippy journey into the past!

Tonnes of fun. We really enjoyed ourselves and can't wait to see everyone again.

Those random string of DVDs were dynamite. Brought me back to memories of old. Always fun to see how badly we dressed in our teens. :eek:

Thanks again, guys.

Back