My Rap Name is Alex

greenearthal

On Saturday I think me and my band performed in front of our largest audience to date. (Possibly second largest, but I'm guessing largest). This is the only photo we have that gives any indication of the crowd, and this angle just shows a small fraction. It was easily over a thousand people. The monitor mix was really terrible so it was hard to tell how we sounded as we were performing but tons of people keep complementing us on it so I guess it must have sounded pretty good.

Any time I get to rap about how we can "love the Muslims AND the Jews" and how "IMF Funds and World Bank loans... That's what started your Class War" to that big of a general audience I feel pretty good about the direction my life is headed.

BTVsPKF.jpg

I kinda like this cause you can kinda see people in the crowd waving their hands on the Jumbotron.
BTVsPKF02.jpg

BTVsPKF03.jpg

You can see the snow. Our guitarist and bassist really gutted it out playing stringed instruments in the freezing.
BTVsPKF04.jpg

This was at a different show. Fun times.
BTVsLoft.jpg

(photo:Mike Mulley)

This picture was taken at the end of a song called Othering the Horny.

Basically the chorus goes
"the Horny people should die, all of the horny people should die. There's one little fact in the great big world which nobody can deny... and that's that the horny people should die, all of the horny people should die, they should die! Die! DIE!"
Then at the end of the song we all died. The first time the band did that without telling me ahead of time. Nice surprise there.

In that same show I also got to rap "How you gonna go and ask me out and try to keep it on the low.... I told all my girlfriends about you. I guess you're keepin me a secret though."

and "If you wanna be my girlfriend okay, yeah, that's cool. But if my girlfriend calls you can't be rude. That's the only rule. Oh, and do unto others as you'd have done unto you. Oh and communicate what you'd do unto others. I guess that's a rule too."

Fun times.

"If you wanna be my girlfriend okay, yeah, that's cool. But if my girlfriend calls you can't be rude. That's the only rule. Oh, and do unto others as you'd have done unto you. Oh and communicate what you'd do unto others. I guess that's a rule too."

**AWESOME** Lyrics!!

24995_10150163368030691_574360690_12330936_5845100_n.jpg

me rapping with the band called Gruvology

Last Saturday I was a part of an amazing show with amazing musicians where we raised money for a great cause and got to see an old friend who had been away too long and played music into the we hours of the morning and I even got to rock bare feet for a while and then at the end of the evening an amazing woman that I have been friends with for about 5 years grabbed my hand and we embarked on a journey of falling in love. I think about her constantly and life is good.

Last edited:
Wow, sounds like an excellent gig! :)

Some friends and I were wondering just last night what you were up to, so very glad to see that things are good!

Back