How Mono Are You?

I'm so mono I had to leave a concert because they were playing the music in "stereo"...I'm a one speaker kinda guy...

Just want to say thank you Mono. Been really down the last few days and you have gotten me to laugh quite a few times now which is always good.

uh oh...I just thought of something... How do you stand reading? it's 2D!

uh oh...I just thought of something... How do you stand reading? it's 2D!

Glad to make you laugh a little...being a secondary I enjoy the supportive role :)

As far as reading goes, I don't. I actually cover one ear and have someone with a very monotone voice read me the posts and then I reply on a braille keyboard....but only with one hand.

O.K. that's a bit much even for me to swallow....not that I swallow..errr..you know what I mean :eek:

I give you an A++ for dedication Mono... Such effort! lmao.

I'm so mono I won't eat a double scoop icecream cone :D

I get two scoops. I know I can't ever eat both, but I like to have a back up for later. Is that my "secondary" scoop? Oh no. I wanted everything equal. :eek:

Lmfao, your mononess is the most hilarious thing ive read in weeks. What about traveling? Do you hop on one leg or ride a unicycle? xD

DO you only wear one colour at a time? Or Is that different?

Lmfao!! Dude in 10 years, when polyamory becomes out there and is big. Be a comedian, this shit is to fucking hilarious

Lots..I like a bit of variety... :p I admire your dedication.

I'm soo mono Redpepper is constantly annoyed by me telling her she has a gorgeous eye and incredible breast. One side of her ass is fantastic too! (secretly I love the other side but I'm struggling with accepting that :().

Last edited:
I'm so mono I have a lifetime ban from a local chinese restaurant for making such a, I quote "fucking mess" eating with one chopstick :D

You have the ability to preform and preform and preform my love,,,, over and over, and right away! a rarity! you are so poly!

Yeah, but I'm so mono it's always the same position...if I can't see your face I get worried that I'm with someone else :rolleyes:

Back