Why are the posts being moved

I posted earlier today ... my post was moved ... but I dont know where, and now no one can respond to it.
What is going on and where was my post moved too????????:mad::confused:

Click on your name and then on the "statistics" tab. That will show you everything you have posted. Another way is to click on "New Posts" at the top.

Usually posts are moved if they are originally posted in the wrong section. Some of the sections have very specific rules about the focus of the section and will move threads that don't fall into that category to another section that's more appropriate. If someone posted random information that's not even poly related in "Poly Relationship Corner", the moderators would likely move it to "Fireplace" or such.

You probably posted in the wrong section. This question is also in the wrong section so it is probably going to get moved as well...

You can find all of your posts by clicking on your username in the top right corner which takes you to your profile. The click the statistics section and find all posts or threads started by you.

Your first post was moved to the Dating & Friendship area under North America - that is where the "looking for" ads are supposed to be. I'm not sure where you posted it originally.

I would assume this question should be under User Guidelines & Forum Features and will be moved there soon.

I would suggest taking some time and just browsing the various headings and subheadings so that it doesn't happen again. :) If you've never used one of these boards before, it can be a little hard to get used to, but feel free to throw your questions out there and hopefully you'll get an answer you can understand. lol I'm not tech savvy AT ALL so sometimes it takes me a bit to figure stuff out around here.

Back