Our threesome story

Windstar

Due to encouragement from some members, here is our story. I'll start at the beginning. Thanks for reading.

How to describe a lifetime of dreams realized suddenly. Years of study and preparation and processing that conjure thought into form slowly, at the speed of water under the earth. My whole life since sexual maturity I have loved multiple people at the same time. My whole life since sexual maturity I have longed to have multiple lovers in my life. I have dreamed of the open expansive heart space that I imagine could exist between three people who love each other and let go of our dominant cultural norms and taboos and baggage about relationships.

I discussed this all with my wife before we were first lovers. She knew of my simple belief that multiple loves and lovers are possible and that I desire them. She understood the concept because she once loved two men at the same time. So with this understanding between us we committed to each other. Over the years we discussed concepts and possibilities, but for the most part things remained theory and concept.

At one yummy sensual party she kissed a couple other girls. At one yummy sensual party we made love on the side of the room but in view of one of those women. She fell quickly in love with that woman, but the constellation of factors in each others lives did not favor us becoming lovers. That was the first time that my wife really felt that it was actually possible for us to take another lover into our lives. Before meeting and kissing that woman and falling quickly in love with her, all was ethereal theory and idea. Putting a face and a beating heart behind the concept concreted it and made it real. For a long time she longed for that woman, although she is apparently out of reach now forever.

Over the years we would comment to each other how hot this person was or how attractive this other person was. We would playfully joke with each other about inviting that cute girl or boy over there to be our little toy lover and servant. We never took action, but we allowed our selves to enjoy small simple quick fantasies.

Once she had a male dance partner comment to her that maybe they should be lovers. She took that concept to me and I met him and judged it okay. I didn't want a threesome with him, but I was conceptually fine with her being lovers with him. She hung out with him a few times, but schedules and modern life being what they are, it didn't ever blossom. At least she got to see how I handled the concept.

A couple of times I had interactions with old ex lovers with whom I still shared a spark and heat. My wife really didnt handle those moments well. Her reactions were as direct and clear as my beautiful wife is. She would fill with fear, her heart and belly would ache with the sensation of loss or betrayal or some similar gutting pain.She would lock up and stop communicating well. So my interactions with my ex lovers were never as wonderful as I hoped they could be. I simply kept them dry, although i felt a deep sadness for not being able to be lovers with them again.

that sadness has been there betraying a profound sense of putting a core and deep part of my self into a box on the upper shelf of a closet...never to see the light of day and only remembered with melancholy and longing. we are such rich and multifaceted beings, us homo sapiens sapiens. paradox is the highest truth I have found about our species. My life was profoundly rich and my relationship with my wife profoundly fulfilling and at the same time I had part of my heart shrinking in a dust cloud of slowly withering hope on that dark closet shelf.

you cant know the sweet without knowing the sour or bitter. It is simply not possible to know how bright the light is without darkness. It is in polarities that we can taste more complete understanding, and without diverse experience an understanding is ever small and lopsided.

When my heart was "broken" by an ex lover years before I met my now wife, I learned the power of pain. In that indelible slice of poison that I swallowed, I came to appreciate joy, honesty, and truth in an entirely profound new way.

With the vision of progressive open relationships supported by my resonant core embodiment of truth and honesty in relationships I entered into my relationship with my now wife. I wanted to make a firm foundation when we started. I wanted this relationship to be solid and powerful, flexible and resilient. The way I saw to build that strong foundation was with infinite trust. So I asked her to take the time to hear me out as I told her my entire sexual and relationship history to that point. It is so easy to just not bring up past lovers. But then how much can you ever know your lover? Each past lover has carved lines into the bedrock of their heart, contours upon their sensitivities and consciousness, wounds and flowers cave paintings of pain and pleasure that make them who they are today.

It took a long time. It took months. She was very afraid of me and un trusting for a while. She didn't like hearing about every one of my relationships. There was just no way that I could see us building an inspiring relationship without her knowing who I really am by knowing who I have been. Eventually with the patience that mountains and trees know, we came to a deep an profound level of trust between us. Now it is unshakable. There is nothing that can break that core trust.

Next: the man that comes into our lives and our bed.

The Man Enters...

A few weeks ago we both realized that a man that we know had such a nice energy about him and that we felt so comfortable with that my wife commented that “maybe he could be our little boy toy.” I admit that I think he is cute, and while i didn’t want to kiss him, I enjoyed the thought of playing with both of them. I’m not gay, but I’m not homophobic. I have plenty of gay friends and I’ve found a few guys cute, but I’m just really into women. I’d love to have a threesome with my wife. I’ve always fantasized and longed for a threesome, an open relationship, multiple partners, etc. Of course, as a very heterosexual man, I would love to have a threesome with my wife and another woman, but this man who showed up in our lives simply doesn’t have that genitalia.

So one day after much procrastination i told him that we have an open relationship, that we can “date other people” and that my wife “has a crush” on him. I chose words and phrases intentionally to be subtle and non threatening. we both really liked him as a friend, and I didn’t want to risk losing that by offending or scaring him away. Still, you have to take a shot or you’ll never score a goal, right? I mean how many fish can you catch if you dont put your hook in the water? You have to try or else shut up with all your damn fantasies.

He was shocked but received the new possibility with grace and charm. We discussed how important it was that this newly opened door not poison our core primary friendship. rather we clarified that our friendship was the very reason that the door could even possibly be opened.

There was no way my wife would have worked up the courage to tell him herself, and i am good with words and concepts. It felt like it was my place to open that door a crack. checking in with him a few days later, he indicated that he is open to the idea and does not want to mess up our friendship or my wife and my marriage. that’s the perfect thing for him to have said, as far as I’m concerned! He was respectful and concerned right from the start. that reinforced our trust.

We all went out together to dinner, shopping, night on the town, etc. we actually even met each others parents, although it was not under the auspice of “meeting the parents.” It just happened that way. They don’t know we are lovers now. It’s our little triad secret.

we’d have the best conversations. We really just plain enjoy each others company! We just focused on our friend ship, but with this open door in all of our consciousnesses. No pressure. No rush. No need. We just opened the door and left it open, and if we ever went through it, great. If not, no problem! It felt healthy and hearty.

The Nutella Proposal

This sweet man is just so nice and respectful that he’d never make the first move. My wife can joke with me because of our level of intimacy and trust, but she’s shy when it comes down to it. I suppose it’s a first time for all of us actually.

One night I came home to find my wife tired and slow. She had a spaciousness in her eyes and heart and a simple peacefulness about her. She was done after a long day. Offhandedly she quipped that she would love it if our friend and I would both massage her at the same time. She was exhausted and joking and serious. I thought hard about it and remarked that I thought that maybe massage was a good touch ice-breaker for us all. I trained as a massage therapist years ago. I’m comfortable with touch, and I can give reassuring and clearly non-sexual touch without a problem.

still we thought that just inviting him over to join me in massaging my wife’s feet and shoulders was a little weird. So I said that we either need to package the idea better or maybe sweeten the deal. She joked that if he came over she’d let him lick Nutella off her nipples as a reward. He and my wife both just love Nutella. That sure didn’t package the idea better, but it sure did sweeten the deal. so I took another chance. I texted him the proposal. while my wife squealed in disbelief!

“Hi, I’m really tired and totally want u & him to both massage me. Any chance u would come over? If that’s not interesting enough you can lick Nutella off my nipples afterwards ;)

To which he replied, “Oh, is that all?”

My wife joked aloud, “Oh well…that depends how good the massage is!” So I texted her words verbatim.

The reply came, “Umm…okay?”

Then my wife kind of freaked out and I texted him a summary of what she said to me, “Well..i feel shy now…i get all excited and then i get paralyzed. Massage would be nice though, so why don’t you come over?”

The final reply came, “Be over soon.”

“Yay!”

Wow! What had we gotten our selves into? He took the bait, so to say. My wife was wearing a costume for her job as a performer, and she still had it on. After pleasantries and the usual good conversation, we got her into just the long dress like undershirt that she was wearing. The neck line was loosened by untying the string, and he started massaging her shoulders as i worked on her tired feet and calves. It was nice. It was a beautiful way to break the ice. When we finished a while later, she had him lay down and we massaged him a bit. I didn’t do much, but I did plenty of two-therapist massages in massage school so it seemed normal enough to me. I bet his experience was a bit crazy for him though. She got his shirt off and massaged his back, touching his skin for the first time. I didn’t touch him much because this is all more about her and him than it is about me and him. I thought it might have been too much if I massaged him a lot that night. While she was massaging his back and leaning over him, I observed her beautiful breast through her loosely dangling shirt neckline. It was stunningly beautiful to catch that glimpse of her juicy juicy mangoes as she ran her hands over his back. It was just a microscopic glimpse of what was yet to come, though.

What an adorable approach!! I am such a fan of the straightforward approach. So many people seem to falter at the line between awkwardly uptight (trying to schedule a first encounter and plan out exactly what will happen and how) and sleazy (trying to booze someone up and sort of "ease" them into an encounter without coming out and being clear about their intentions). I love the honesty, bravery and playfulness that you guys brought to this beginning. :)

Our first threesome

After that massage concluded, we hung out on the couch talking, full of nervous jitters and apprehension about the next part: licking Nutella off her nipples! Was it going to happen or not?! We didn't know. No one knew what anyone was going to think or feel or say or do! It was wide open uncharted territory for us all. We got the Nutella out. First She put a bit on her left nipple (the side of her on which I sat) for me to lick off. I dutifully and joyfully and nervously lowered my mouth to her beautiful breast and sampled the delicacy. How delicious! I mean why don't we do this by ourselves like ALL THE TIME?!! I licked her nipple long after it was all clean, and we both were thoroughly aroused. I may never know what our friend was thinking or feeling while he sat to her right waiting and watching. We still can't read him very well yet. Is he comfortable or uncomfortable? We have to ask to find out.

Well that was it. Time to leap. Jump or shut up! She put a fingertip into the Nutella and rolled it around her right nipple and then offered it to him. I haven't checked the newspapers, but I am pretty sure that time stopped right then. Would he freak out? Would he play?

He played! The deliciousness that ensued has expanded our concept of our capacity for pleasure. but wait, that was just the beginning. Imagine your world being rocked in the best most delicious way possible, and then imagine it just getting better and better and better. Many time we've had to catch our breath in almost disbelief of the blessing and ecstasy that we were experiencing.

He was sucking and licking and relishing her right nipple, and I descended again to her left nipple as she reclined between us in exquisite amazement and rippling pleasure. My cock was hard and hot and my heart rate was racing. The kissing of nipples led to kissing of lips, or maybe it was the other way around. I honestly cant remember. It's all one delicious Nutella blur now. Gotta write these things down the day that they happen!

Kissing lips and licking flicking tongues on mouths and breasts and nipples was beyond hot. It was like first time having great sex as a young adult hot. It was "I feel like i'm going to explode" hot. At one point while they were kissing and touching, he reached down and started caressing below the breasts, and she reached down and started touching below the belt. I lifted the bottom of her long shirt to find her not wearing panties, and I about had an orgasm on the spot! I kissed and loved her belly and legs and melted my mouth into the tender softness of her pussy. It was full and engorged and completely yummy. She smelled and tasted heavenly, and I slowly softly tenderly drank at her well. He started touching her pussy and she got into his pants and things got hot and heavy real quick.

Some time not so much later his pants were on the floor and so were mine. He made her come with his hand multiple times. At some point she erupted with a rising feeling of utter saturation, and we decided to stop. We had gone further than we had anticipated, and we were all , I think, happy to stop and not have things go too far. Once he left, my wife was still so thoroughly turned on. sleepy and exhausted, we were both so charged that we made love before we went to sleep.

The next morning we stopped by his place and said hello and brought up the previous night's romp. We wanted to make sure that we recognized what happened and didn't ignore or live in denial. Everything was good, thankfully. We had rocked his world, and it the honesty and openness had paid off. He didn't shy away.

That night he and i went to a happy hour with a bunch of friends. We can totally hang out and enjoy each others company and be friends without things being weird. Thank goodness we didn't do this with someone that we didn't both totally feel comfortable with. He's easy-going, he's genuine, and he' honest.

the first check in

The next day I checked in with him about our first sexperience together. We cleared the air and talked about anything and everything. My wife and I had already gotten to check in together about it all, but he just has his cat to talk to, and besides I needed to talk with him about it. I told him that we want it to happen again, we liked it, it was sweet. I told him that for now my wife and I decided that we are a package deal, and if anything happens below the belt, I have to be there with both of them. It’s okay if you two are kissy and affectionate and hot without me, but the pants stay on. I asked him if he was okay with me being there or not. Did he like me being there? Is he interested in anything more in the future? Did he feel comfortable with us and how it all went. Any concerns? crossed boundaries? favorite moments?

My wife and I both really liked it when I was going down on her while she was kissing him and rubbing his cock with her hands. We also really liked it when she had his cock in one hand and mine in the other while she was kissing him or me and the other was sucking her nipple and rubbing her pussy. HOT HOT HOT!!!

Everything was clear and understood, and we were on the same page with the same basic sense of openness and amazement.

You express the awkwardness and the sincerity and beauty of a first foray into poly so very well. Best wishes as you continue to explore your relationship with this guy!

The Second Threesome

Last night we all got to hang out together with a couple new friends and a bunch of performers from the show. We all had a few drinks and had a great time talking about life and our experiences. There's nothing like good friends, drink, and laughter to make a person feel relaxed and good inside and out.

Now, we live on a yacht. Everywhere we go we have waterfront property. Riding back to our boat, we didn't know whether to drop our new playmate off at his place or take him home with us, so we just turned the motor off and drifted. Then it just seemed to drift us kind of towards our boat, so we paddled over and climbed aboard amidst ripples of laughter and joy.

We chatted like birds on a wire. She cuddled up next to him in the cockpit, happy to be home and to able to touch him. I brought out pictures on the iPad to show him of our old house and performances that my wife has done. I made up the big bed and guided us all below when it felt right.

Kissing led to a clothes explosion, and we covered every inch of that huge bed. They started touching each others special places. I would reach over and put my hand on his shoulder or neck or arm or back of the head to connect with him, but he never touched me. That was okay. I just wanted to include him in my experience and not have it just be both of us having her and neither of us ever touching each other directly.

She kissed his mouth and his chest and went down to his cock, kissing it lightly and all over. Started to lick and taste and explore with her tongue. It was so hot. I stroked myself behind her and slid into her doggy style. She just about exploded with pleasure at having his cock in her mouth and mine in her pussy, me fucking her lovingly from behind while she showered love on his cock with her mouth. He lay back and silently took it all in while I groaned away and she moaned in delight and pleasure. I wouldn't let myself come though. I wanted to hold off and last long.

so I laid down next to him and watched her enjoy his cock, smiling at her and loving it. I stroked his balls and grabbed his cock with my hand while she was going down on him. I pulled it out of her mouth and dove on it with my own. It was so smooth and hard and soft and wet all at the same time. I've had a dildo in my mouth just for fun, but this was so much more real and alive, and it pulsated with energy. I gave it back to her to suck on, knowing that maybe I shouldn't have done that, but what the heck. we are all in this together, and why the hell NOT?! I mean she was getting so much pleasure out of it that it made me want to try it, even if just for a moment.

She went up to kiss him while on all fours half over him, and I urged her leg up and over so that she would straddle him and could touch her pussy to his cock. She followed my guidance and rubbed him and then put him inside of her and danced her beautiful dance for a little while, giving him full view of her breasts and belly. A little later she was leaning down kissing him. I was masturbating on the sidelines as usual and I was behind her. I grabbed her ass and pulled her back wanting to fuck her myself for a little while. I was feeling outside looking in and I wanted to participate. I wanted her to ride him for a minute and then ride me for a minute, but I didn't say it with words. When I pulled her back and tried to put myself into her, she couldn't take it and overloaded and had to stop the whole thing. That was fine, because I honor her experience. We ALL have to be ACTIVELY interested every moment, or else it's not going to work right. I told them both while we were laying there before going to sleep just shortly afterwards so it was no big deal and wouldn't bother me all night.

But I still wanted to have an orgasm, and I thought for sure that he wanted the same too. How could he not? blue balls, hello?!... After she said to us sexily, "if there is anything else you would like me to do for you or to you tonight, just let me know" I later said that I wanted us all to masturbate together to climax. To that she replied that "it's 4:00 in the morning" and she didn't want to. I felt a bit of resentment really wanting to come and she had just offered to do anything that we wanted still, but I knew that she was tired, and honestly it's just the 2nd time we've done this all. I could bring it up tomorrow, and I was so tired and couldn't keep an erection anyway.

The second check in

This morning I awoke to hear him rolling in bed, awake. I worried that he was uncomfortable being here, so I got up and made him a cup of hot black coffee. We were all still naked. She was passed out hard for a while and then slowly her consciousness came back. I told them both that I wanted to stay in this morning and be together without alcohol being the catalyst. i wanted to check in with each other about the previous night. there were a couple of things I needed to say, and I wanted to hear their thoughts and such. I expressed how I felt like I was on the sidelines last night while they were directing energy at eachother 95% of the time. I want to be included. She said she doesn't even know how to do a threesome, which is a very good point! It's new for all of us!

I talked about how if 2 of the 3 are focusing on each other the 3rd can either leave, support & stay close & participate on the sidelines, or feel neglected or some other hard feelings. A good 3some involves cycling energy and brings everyone into the energy flow reguularly. You kiss him and then kiss me after a while. While you suck on his cock, I fuck you from behind, while you make love to him, you look at me and tell me you love me and hold my hand, etc.

She and I both wanted to know if he wanted to leave or was okay with being here or even better wanted more! We just cant read him that well yet, and we have to ask how he is doing. I brought up sucking his cock, and he was okay with it although shocked by it.

We told him that we both really want hiim to come, and she shared that its one of her favorite things and she loves cum showering her and erupting into the air. We wanted him to be comfortable coming all over the place and not hold back.

We talked about boundaries and asked if each other had any boundaries rear their head.

It came up that my lovely wife was freaked out by me sucking his cock. Funny that! She and I had often spoken about threesomes with another man and she'd always said it would be hot for me to suck his cock, but when I grabbed it from her hand and mouth last night, it freaked her out! she said it wasn't that bad, but she was shocked and unprepared and hadnt expected it. Well, that was my experience too! I hadn't expected being so turned on that I wanted to suck on his cock either! She laughed and said how she just really didn't want to stop sucking it and give it up to me either. Ideally in cycling energy we would have a shared experience between her and me of sharing his cock together. then everyone is fed. If i suck his cock again, that's how it will be I think.

I also brought up them having sexual intercourse. Told them I was glad it stopped quick and didn't go far, but that I was glad it happened. I want them to do that, but for me I want him to wear a condom if their genitals are touching. I said again that I wanted to share her and have her fuck him and then me and then him and then me, back and forth, so as to all be included.

We all cuddled. I told them that there was no where else that I wanted to be. I wanted to be right there and spend all day loving in this yummy honey pot with them both.

We talked about our favorite moments too. She shared that she REALLY enjoyed sucking on him while I was inside her, and she said that she REALLY wanted to do that again. A few minutes later she climbed on top of me and leaned over and kissed him. I love that she felt so comfortable as to take the initiative! I put my head on his chest while she blessed his cock with her loving mouth and tongue and lips while she thrust her hips down on mine. I was a bit soft, and it seemed better to take her from behind, so I did.

Next: The third threesome... ;)

Our Third threesome, Part 1

This is so long that I have to break it into two parts.

She sucked him with a deep and burning hunger that seemed insatiable. I fucked her from behind until I was on the verge of orgasm, and then slid out just in time to squeeze down hard and not make myself ejaculate. fucking her again and again, I spread her sweet ass cheeks and masturbated, rubbing my cock on her clearly visible pussy. About to come again, I rolled over on my back and slid my head under her and suckled her love orchid. It was in full bloom, the sweetest goddess nectar ambrosia in the world. then I got back up and took her from behind again, pausing every time I got close.

I swore that she'd make him come sucking him like that, but he didn't.

She said that she thought it was His turn, and don't we have some condoms somewhere? I was surprised by her brazenness, but loved it! I covered him with a sheet and said they could dry hump for now, and I went to look. I found some luckily and delivered them with a smile, rubbing my cock all the while.

She went back to sucking his cock a little more and then he put the condom on and she mounted him. She shuddered as she settled slowly down taking the full length of him into her deep secret sacred place. She started grinding and gyrating the way that she does. His hips rose to meet her. She rode him so deep and so hard.

A smile spread across his face for the first time. He lit up and opened as she rode him like a bride on her wedding night. The goddess entered her, and she gave up to her. Arms and head flying, body writhing, possessed, she came on top of him, on top of his capable smooth beautiful cock in a symphonic cascade of screams and shouts. Anyone who heard was blessed by the sound.

She took my hand and guided me to stand next to them so that she could suck on my cock while riding him. I dutifully supplied my now hard cock to her eager, adept, delicious mouth. An earthquake rolled through her again as she ground down hard on his cock and sucked me deep into her mouth. She cried out, but lightly this time. Ever so lightly. A whimper of pleasure escaped her mouth, breathing past my cock as she sucked on me.

They continued. I moved and sat at his feet, holding them and touching his leg and masturbating with the best view in the house. She would look back at me and spread her ass cheeks so I could get a better view. Damn, I'm getting hard just writing about it. Seeing that frisky sexy twinkle in her beautiful eyes as she looked back over her shoulder in complete love and showed me her pussy fucking his cock just drove me crazy! I reached out and stroked his balls a little.

Then he rolled her over into missionary position and the bed broke from under us! The board fell to the floor, and I scurried to repair things while they were locked in an awkward limbo laughing big convulsing belly laughs. This is real life. This is the reality of sex. It is not all beauty and romance. There are pauses and interruptions. The silliness and playfulness of such moments makes us lighter, humbles us, and binds us to each other. These are the precious precious treasures to never forget. Hold on tight less they slip from your grasp forever.

I turned them sideways so I could repair the gap while they could continue on the couch. They were so beautiful together. My wife, my beautiful divine goddess wife looking at me with wide eyes, her heart so open and her smile so wide that I shudder to think of it. And she made love to him. She raised her hip to his while he thrust into her, grinding on his beautiful cock and looking into his eyes and into mine. He would look at me and I back at him. I am starting to understand now. He was on that edge of overflowing, saturation and even worry, looking to me to be reassured that this is indeed okay. Yes, I am right here. I am having sex with you both without touching you. I am witnessing your power and vulnerability and fear and excitement, and I love you both for every last drop of it all.

She picked up on his energy, the ever-connected seven chackra love picking up on every nuance and pulse of change. She asked him if this way okay, if he wanted to do something else, and he slowly guided her up onto all fours, facing me on the repaired bed. There he was looking to me again, needing my eye contact to know that yes, this is okay, yes, yes, and yes. In all ways yes. I am so here with you both. We merged into one flowing wave as she took me into her mouth and he thrust himself inside her. Yes, drive your way home, yes, take her, yes bring yourself to orgasm and release that spray of paradoxical feelings in spasms of tension and stillness. Come inside her, with me inside her mouth or kissing her or looking into her eyes and whispering "I love you."

It took time. I wondered if he wouldn't be able to come. Perhaps too much in his mind, perhaps too many strong emotions and complete sensory overload will prevent the release, the shudder of utter stark surrender and vulnerability. He pushed through the rich battle of thoughts and feelings and sensations and drove hard into her, hard, but not too hard. No whimper of pain came from her throat. She cried, yes, but in passion and pleasure. who knows how many fluttering quivering orgasms shot through her body while riding hid glorious cock that morning. six? ten? 12? who's counting anyway! He gave her bountiful multiple orgasms over and over again until he finally released his tension and love and life force into her (with a condom on ;)

He gave her something that I have not been able to give her in a long time. She rode him for an hour straight. Full deep all the way to the heart grinding, where her clit would rub hard on his pelvic bone. Full soul penetrating fullness over and over again. No corner left untouched, unloved.

Living together in this small space with no big bed and such limited room to move has hindered our sex life. When we first met, we would often make love until sunrise. That has not happened since we lost the perfect bed that we had in her house in the woods. Mattress right on the floor, no wood boards and bed legs to wobble or shake. We could ride with my cock soul-deep up in her pussy for hours on the most solid of all foundations. Here on this floating micro-apartment it has been difficult to maneuver our bodies amidst and among the corners and walls and ceilings and lights and shelves that protrude into the living space from ever so inconvenient angles and locations. Add to this mix that we are often so tired from work and life, and I often come quickly (and am happy to do so). The release is still as lovely, but we have become a tradition of quickies.

So watching him, me somewhat in disbelief, let her grind on him for a solid hour at full up to her belly button depth was like watching devout wish for my lover unfold in front of me. It was an unspoken prayer answered. It was watching him give her a thing that I know she adores and maybe even needs, and that I would love to give her but have not for some time. No feelings of inadequacy. No feeling of inferiority. I experienced sheer joy watching her gyrate so deep and hard--on and on and on and on. Drink your fill lover. There is more love here than you need. There is no end to the limitless. Drink deep my darling, breathe him into your primal sexual self and luxuriate in his ability to meet you there and not shrink back.

Maybe now with this new grand bed we can go there again. I look forward to trying!

Next: part 2.

I went and read your other blog and I must say... your writing style is amazing, and the way you portray sex is beautiful and amazing. The rawness of your feeling comes out in your writing, and it beautiful. I am excited to read more of your words.

Hi there - I've read what you posted here, and in your blog, and on fetlife, actually. So, I feel the need to comment. Only because of the negative experiences you have shared recently in your blog.

When you are feeling positive, you are so romantic, erotic, and positive. Other that that, you are ...human? I wonder if you are thinking long term. I wonder if this could segue into a full time bi triad (he seems to be not 100% openly bi), or if his participation in bi threesomes is pushing your negative feelings aside for awhile longer. or if you are pushing things aside for your wife's sake. I DO come back to the post you have "No Condom / Her 1st Oral". It makes me hope you've come farther since then, as a lot of other people in poly configurations would have a BIG issue with that... It make me hope you have been talking out potential scenarios instead of winging it. I WANT you to succeed, but I worry that from what I see, you are just floating on a drift of NRE and sexual desire, and worry that it will come to an end when you run into reality.

Your posts lackadaisically about the condom issues, about jealousy, about new experiences, and I think it's OK as long as he's nice and more open to the bisexual MFM, but I do worry about the LACKADAISICAL comdom post, and the other issues in the posts you've made. I feel like you are flinging yourself into these experiences wholeheartedly, but you almost seem to be admitting already that it's a forced effort. Hope I'm wrong.

Thank you Anneintherain for making me think. I appreciate your thoughtful words and genuine interest in inquiry.

Lots of hot NRE and sex, clearly. Am I thinking long term? Hmmm...yes and no.

Yes: I have had many discussions with him and my wife about such possibilities as him getting her pregnant or breaking us up, etc. These things are what come to mind when I think of long term issues: pregnancy/children & break ups & STDs too. So we have talked about these things repeatedly, and the things that he has said to me have made me comfortable and love him more. If she were to get pregnant, we would work it out. Who knows how it would go, because she and I haven't conceived and carried to term successfully in 7 years of unprotected sex. Maybe it would be a gift from God. I dont know.

Maybe this can become a long term triad. He is opening up to me slowly. I am not pushing, it is just happening naturally of its own accord. i am open to it. We want to travel the world together, so that is definitely making a comittment to eachother, but it is not a hand fasting or buying a house together. It is a comittment to spending time *together* and having experiences together for a long time.

No: In some ways I am completely not thinking long term at all. We are not planning to move in together or exchange rings. We aren't talking about changing our lives so that we can always be together all the time forever and ever more. My wife and I are like that with each other, but that is not happening with him. With him it is about being together now and making some plans to continue to spend time together and get to know each other and play. Its making space to explore this relationship to see what it may become in its full adult state.

I have two weeks of posts that I've already written, and I schedule them for one post a day on my blog. That said, the "negative" experience I was having two weeks ago when I wrote about her first oral and no condom are no longer occuring. Things have changed, as they always do, and my feelings have been addressed and we have moved on to deeper places of understanding, passion, and love since then.

It is truly good.

Honestly, part of me doesn't give a damn about whether or not they use condoms. It's just the pregnancy possibility that makes it linger in my mind. We are all still young lovers together. it's a fine rule to have for now. it may disappear sometime.

You mention a "forced effort". Yes, that dynamic was there. We needed to work through it. I needed to work through it. If the last few sexperiences and days of spending time together are anything to go by, then I think that we have moved on in a positive good forward direction. i am no longer feeling on the sidelines. That is what I didn't want to feel.

Thank you for your concern, your feedback, and your insights. I appreciate having someone say grounding words to me about the realities and implications of our actions, my actions, and our decisions and non decisions.

Thank you for continuing to share! So hot and vivid and honest, WOW. I'm curious, in your "Second Check-In" post you talked about her favorite moments and boundaries, and your favorite moments and boundaries -- did he share any of either? Or is he still too shy?

Yeah, he is still pretty shy about talking about specific sexual things that he liked or didn't like. It's as if the entire experience is so wonderful for him that it is all just one big awesome blur of an experience. I dissect what happens, I recall and I put into chronological order so I can write. This solidifies and clarifies it all for me, but for him it seems to blend together.

What I gather from him is that his favorite moments are specifically when having sexual intercourse with her and knowing that it is okay with me because I'm holding his hand or telling him or making eye contact with him. For him I seem to be more of a conduit than a turn on. i.e. the threesome or even a twosome between them wouldn't happen if I weren't there, but he doesn't get turned on by looking at me, per se.

The third threesome, part 2

There is so much to write. I know I may be long winded...Anyway, here it is.

--

He sat back on his feet, and she sat back against him. I put a cloth under them. She leaned her head back against the side of his, and they both gazed at me in incalculable bliss. If I had had a camera I would have taken that photo. My lovers in full supernova radiance, breathing heavy, shaking ever so slightly. open. raw. in wonderment and disbelief.

He sat back against the couch and she lay back against him, and I tried to put my soft cock into her. I wanted to fuck her right then, but the angle wasn’t right and I was too soft. I guided her up onto all fours and entered her from behind. That made my cock rise up. I grabbed the ceiling and dove my cock into her until I felt the wave coming. Keep diving. Keep diving. The mild fire started and grew, rose into my belly, heart, throat, and mind until my entire body seized in that dazzling little death as my hot cum spilled into her, flowing like molten hot chocolate into her pussy. This is my wife, I come inside her. That is important to me, and i prefer it over all other places. I like coming so deep inside of her that i feel like my cock is inside her heart.

She floated down to the bed, amazed with stars in her eyes and wonder on her face. “I feel like a slut!” “I can’t believe I just did that!” “Oh my God!” You did baby! You sure did! You beautiful vixen. You gazelle. You are amazing. You are so desirable! you are so damn delicious I can’t even stand it! I told him about how “slut” is actually the female version of the word “stud”. My dear sweet wife, you are such a stud!

We all panted and soared on the bliss and amazement that was lifting us. He went for a cigarette. I put up the sun shade and tilted the solar panels to the sun. “All this before noon!” he said.

We talked about relationships and how they all-too-often fail, about communication. I thought about being a relationship counselor. Maybe I could get a good local cheap state tuition program here. What a thought that this 3some might spark an entire career path for me. We talked about writing. I have wanted so badly to journal about all of this, but I have no journal. Only the boat log. That is not the place for this writing. I need to write about these things. They stir my heart. I have passion for this.

As we slowly floated back closer to earth, we thought about our day. He left and would come back in two hours to get her. then they would go to the farmers market together, and I would stay behind and write. Here it is.

When he left she told me how turned on she still was, and indeed her pussy was just as full and juicy as on our wedding night six years ago. I stroked her clit ever so slowly, kissing her tender lips, halting, savoring. I circled her clit sliding on my cum. my mouth merged between her legs again, and she came on my tongue. one final orgasm. I laid on top of her and slid my cock into her again, staring deep into her eyes. Lifted her leg just a little, and came inside her again. A long time I laid there, my heart beating on her heart. It is so good for us to reconnect only with each other after playing with him. It reaffirms us as a unit, it brings profound sacred closure to the festivities, the worship, the play. We commune with each other only and ground our energy with each other.

We talked and talked and talked. I told her how I thought that she has so much untapped sexual capacity that maybe with two men lovers we could see how far she can go. When one of us tires, the other can continue with her. I wonder how deep that sweet honey pot of hers can go. As i laid on the pillow I saw kaleidoscopes behind my eyelids. Fractal patterns swirled and colors cycled. Subtle, but it was there. I haven’t experienced that except when I tried E in my twenties. All day I have been tripping on this serotonin flush that our threesome gave me. I am completely and totally blissed out. How amazing that this can happen naturally, without the need for a synthetic chemical like E. It is possible with solely love and communication and desire.

Wow, I may not be able to keep up with posting every day. We'll see. Anyway, here is the next part of the saga. Our life is our own reality tv show.

--

It’s happened again. My wife got her period the afternoon after our last romp, so we haven’t played since then. That was last saturday. Strange thing for her is that she normally gets lots of cramps and nausea the first day of her period, but after our fuckfest, she had no cramps and no pain at all, although her period came a week early.

This week she got to rest and recuperate from the massive pounding that our new boyfriend gave her on Friday and Saturday. She was tired after that!

I’ve been really great about this whole threesome thing. I mean i really enjoy sharing my wife with my friend. I fucking love it when they are having sex, and all three of us getting involved at the same time is the hottest thing I’ve experienced yet. But, i still found myself feeling a bit scared and worried this week.

Really I just needed attention, love, and reassurance. That is what it came down to. I love what is happening, and I still have a part of me that is a bit freaked out. You know…feeling things like worrying that it may blow up in my face and ruin our relationship…like she may love him better than me and run off with him…and worst of all…when they rode off to dinner on the motorcycle i felt the fear of what would happen if they were both killed in an accident and i suddenly lost them both. That would pretty much destroy me right now.

So I told my wife all of this, and she responded by giving me a little more attention, cuddle time, and reassurance. Simple things like telling me that she loves me and likes me more than anyone and that there just isn’t any way he could catch up to us, let alone be more to her than me. thank you honey. Thank you for being so sweet to me when I need it. I’m so glad that we’ve learned to ask for what we need from each other when we need it. I can’t imagine a relationship where you didn’t do that and have it respected and honored. That would suck. The hell with that! enough people have those sick twisted relationships already. Its time to evolve.

Anyway, last night her cycle was almost over and our boyfriend came over for a visit. I ended up making the bed up in the living room so that we could spread out and romp…you know, just in case ;)

Our Fourth Threesome

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to this. But here, you go. It happened again. So hot.

--

Eventually we end up naked on that huge shrine of love. He lays on his back and offers up his freshly shave and washed cock to her. She gets on all fours and samples it with her tongue and lips. I decide to join her. I kneel at the end of the bed and put my face close to hers, watching her suck his magnificent cock. We make eye contact, and she knows what I am thinking. She stops and kisses me, and I taste him on her tongue. We look deeply into each others eyes and she returns to her rhythmic sucking. I reach out and gently stroke his balls. I run my finger up and down his cock to my lovers lips. I lean in and lick. Just a flick first. Just a flick on his balls while she sucks his cock. His body tenses and shakes beneath us. We kiss again.

This time we are sharing the experience of his cock. It is our toy. She and I play with it together, just like we play with our dildos and strawberries and cream. This is how it should work. All three of us involved in the energy exchange, all three sharing and involved. I lick up and down his long cock while she continues to dive her mouth down and up upon its head. I never take it into my mouth. Not this time. This time, I just play with my wife and tease and sample the shining shaft and taught balls. How much fun! I mean who knew! Not that I want to do this all the time, but it actually is really fun! No wonder she loves it so much!

I move in behind her and we practice our threesome move. this is the first thing we tried and we have this position down! She lust love is too. I slide into her and ride her doggy style while she devours his cock. I reach out and grab his hand and look into his eyes for a moment. Pure bliss for all of us infuses the room. I stop moving in and out of her and just let her move. She finds a rhythms of bobbing up and down on his cock and sliding back over my cock that works well, and she is in control. this is my beautiful stunning capacious wife completely in charge and taking her pleasure fully. I love filling her pussy while she sucks on him. I could do this all day.

But at some point it is his turn, and we swap. I’m a bit nasty with period blood though, so I go wash and come back. I give them my next to last condom and he puts it on. she tells him that she wants him to take her any way that he wants. Just do with me as you please! He fucks her doggy style while she tries to suck on my cock, but it’s too hard. He’s in command, not her, so she can’t time both of us. He slams her so deep and hard that she squeals in pain, arms and legs flying everywhere to make it stop. He doesn’t know her subtle cues like I do, and it takes this huge eruption to make him realize that he is hurting her. Last week he rode her just as hard and it didn’t hurt her though, so he had no way to know.

But today her cervix is low in her pussy, and his long curved cock just pounded it to bits. She quakes and quivers in earthquakes of pain mixed with vulnerability and the release of stored muscle memory emotional pain. Pounding or massaging that spot triggers her in deep ways. It can make her come, but more often than that it makes her cry in released waves of overpowering grief and remorse. You see, she lost a child years ago before I knew her, and she carries pain from that loss to this day in her cervix. He knows about the lost son, but he knows nothing of this release pattern and special spot. She cries a bit as she leans back against him. I squat in front of them both and hug them both, placing my beating heart against hers…telling her how much I love her. That’s it for tonight. Now we have to take care of my lovers tender heart and hold her in love until she recovers from the cathartic and painful opening that just happened without her request. In addition to all the vulnerability and grief and pain that comes out, she feels stupid for telling him to have his way with her and then freaking out on him. No orgasm for him or me tonight, but lots and lots of gracious spacious love for her to hold her through this until she recovers.

We hunker down on the big bed of love and surround my wife with touch and caresses and drift off to the land of dreams and rejuvenation.

More juicy hot sex

Our Fifth Threesome

This morning I wake up hearing quiet gasps and moans. He is loving my wife up with his hands while kissing her lips, and she is giving herself to him at first light. Apparently he had been ready to leave. He hadn’t been able to sleep, and he wanted to slip out and let us sleep in. But she kept him from going. Probably kissed him and cuddled him and stroked his cock coquettishly. There’s no way in hell I could pull myself away from her beautiful warm naked body pressing itself to me while murmuring that she didn’t want me to leave. Here reach your hand between my legs and give me a few orgasms while i shudder and quake in your arms.

Delicious.

So I awake slowly, aware of the ever so slight rocking and wobbling motions of the bed, and I start to hear them caressing each other. My cock hardens and I feel it hot against my belly. I roll over so I can look at them. Then she reaches over and touches my face, and i snuggle in behind her, kissing her shoulder. I’m still half asleep.

He makes her come a couple more times while i lay there beside them. My head and her head are both resting on his arm. I reach over and hug them both while they stroke each other. She comes again in a flooding sine wave of pleasure and motion. she says she wants him inside her. I love that she can say what she wants. It’s so hot.

I roll over and dig out our last remaining condom from my stash from before we met six years ago. This one is yellow and has a smiley face printed on the clear plastic wrapper. A lollipop stick is glued to it to make it look like suckable candy. It’s hilarious. I play servant boy and grab the lube too. I unwrap the condom and hand it to him. He seems to be holding his breath again–hard to read, but puts the condom on his cock and lubes up.

She rolls over to face me and offers her sweet ass to him to take her from behind. I love this. We haven’t done this before. Now I get to kiss my baby while she gets it in the pussy from behind–while we are all laying on our sides–all hot and sleepy in the morning light. They laugh together repeatedly. Apparently he’s gone soft and can’t keep it in.

such is life in a new threesome. He and I have trouble keeping a raging erection around each other. It just happens that way. It’s funny, and we keep things light and laugh about it. It’s good to not take ourselves too seriously.

She rolls on her back and opens her creamy thighs to offer her pussy and belly to him. He slides between her legs and puts himself inside her. Or rather, he tries to, but they collapse in laughter as he is too soft to enter. Smiling and reaching around with her hand, she jacks him off against her clit and pussy. that makes him hard enough to get in, and they they start grinding away. I get up and look around to see his cock diving into her pussy from behind them. She’s bleeding hard again. Not what i expected to see! I was ready to masturbate to the sight, but instead I look away quickly, not disgusted, but not wanting to watch either. I get a towel for them from the bathroom without disturbing their beautiful dance. I put the towel underneath their juicy tidbits to keep the bed from becoming a bloody mess.

He gets one of her legs up over his shoulder. I love that position. You can dive so deep into her and it just feels SOOOO good. It’s utter bliss. He rides deep and strong like that for a while and then puts her leg up and over onto his other shoulder. now he’s got her half backwards and rides her with the tempo of a race horse. She doesn’t want to go full doggy. Her cervix still hurts from lat night’s doggy pounding.

i offer up my swollen cock to her beautiful mouth. Laying back on those red satin sheets getting throttled by our own private thoroughbred, her mouth is hungry to be filled, and I oblige. I lean over her and she sucks me in. She’s becoming such a sex goddess. She giving in to her desire and seeing how far it can go. It makes her radiant.

She bobs her head up and down on my engorged cock while he drives away home into her wet pussy, and we all merge like that into one fluid pulsing mass of joy and blood. Moans escape all of our lips. I think I’m going to come, but then she stops to let a tsunami of pleasure flow over her and take her thoughts away in its wake. She is coming again on his dutiful capable cock.

He sits back on his knees and feet and she pulls her self up to fuck him from on top. First she straddles and grinds. He starts to smile. finally an indication of enjoyment!!! She lifts one knee up and puts her foot on the bed and then the other. Now she is squatting on his cock plunging deep and hard against him. She pounds him like no tomorrow. I sit behind her so she can lean back on me and not have to hold herself up. It’s funny to be her support and have her heaving on my back. we all laugh. Eventually she collapses next to me in giggles and fits of pleasure and laughter. Riding him like that just blew her head off. I love this woman to bits! The is the most fun and delightful lover in the world! there is no woman more beautiful to me than her. I love when she smiles in ecstasy like that.

We all collapse with her and cuddle her in between us as usual. He and I don’t touch much, but a bit here and there. It’s not like we are terrified of touching each other, its just that we are both focusing on her so much, and we’re not really gay anyway. We’re just comfortable enough to be naked and having sex at the same time with this amazing woman, but we don’t kiss each other. We don’t lick each others nipples or grab each others asses. The occasional hand on the arm or shoulder for a hug or squeeze or maybe a hand holding for a few moments when she is going down on one of us while fucking the other. It’s nice. I like it.we look into each others eyes sometimes and connect about everything.

He goes out for a cigarette, and she starts falling asleep again. I spoon her from behind and kiss her neck and shoulder. whispers of I Love You travel from my lips to her soft ear. My fingers find their way to her pussy and test it. It is deliciously wet and slick. I slide the tip of my cock in and slowly luxuriate in moving it in and out of her majestic womanhood while cuddling her back against my chest–her ass against my pelvis. I slowly go deeper and deeper. She gives herself to me just letting me have my way with her while she relaxes with closed eyes. I stop occasionally and just cuddle with her. We fantasize about coffee. We decide to get up and greet the day.

I get up and put some clothes on and go outside where he is in the cockpit to adjust the solar panels. Gotta aim them to catch the early morning sun glaring off the calm water.

She slips on a dress over her buoyant breasts and arrowhead nipples. We make our coffee and sit out in the glory of the new day. I put the sun canopy over us to keep us in the shade. We talk and joke and philosophize.

Last week she asked him out on a date. Today and tomorrow she has off from work…two precious days of personal time amid the rat race insanity. She recommends that they go out today, and she says that she wants me to come along. Lunch or dinner is the plan. But she asked him on the date, not both of us. I say that I am not comfortable going because she invited him alone. If I were him, I’d be looking forward to that alone time with her and would feel bummed if then she suddenly invited someone else along! So they make plans to go in an hour or two, and he goes back to his yacht for a while leaving us alone.

I kiss my wife slowly in the cockpit. Slowly. So slowly that she shudders. I know how to touch her just right, and we kiss like gods and goddesses. We both feel the urge immediately ignited in our tired genitals and dive below while our clothes honor gravity and find the floor. She jumps in bed and opens her legs to me. We kiss some more. Caresses have never been so sweet as in these moments of complete trust and magnetism. I swim into her pool and wash my soul in her waters. We merge into honeywineheartblood and forget that we normally inhabit two separate bodies. We are one soul right now…one mind…one heart. The pulse quickens. The blood rises. She arches her back and thrusts her clit down on my diving cock. I give my lifejuice to her belly as echoes of long forgotten prayers bathe us. One last orgasm for her is needed before we collapse in surrender to the body’s need for rest and stillness. I rub my cock against her clit, jacking off on her pussy until she writhes like a wild serpent in front of me. light beams from her pores, and the room illuminates with her radiance. Her toes curl an she dies the dazzling little death on my manhood.

In each others arms laughing with joy and amazement, we talk lightly about how profoundly we love each other. She tells me of how she always grew up thinking that there was only so much love to go around, and if you loved a 2nd person, it took love away from your primary partner. She tells me how she conceptually understood that that was wrong, but now she understand it with her soul and with her heart. Loving this man and sharing our bed with him has amplified our love for each other, deepened our trust and connection, and revived a passion for each other that we knew when we first met six years ago. It is a thing of beauty, and we both thank our grace for these blessings. To hell with letting relationships get stale and wither!

Back