Academic Shout Out

nerdyred

How many people here approach poly from a learned or cultured perspective?

I have been reading quite a few of the posts here and they are varied, sometimes accurate, concise and reliable, and sometimes fantastic, with a dash of mysticism.

I was just wondering if anyone like me approaches poly in their life in a serious learning applied way? Like I do.

I have always felt that with literature their is a great amount of understanding out there if we are just willing to open a book. So I read everything I could that was worthwhile.

I've opened books and read them. One time, I tried baking one in the oven and eating it, but I've had better results with the former. I can't say that what works for me will work for everyone. Poly reading is as poly reading does.

Etc.

I've read a few books about poly, but somehow haven't managed to get into The Ethical Slut yet. I've read Polyamory: The New Love Without Limits, Opening Up, and Redefining Our Relationships. The last was kind of disappointing, but the other two were really good.

I look forward to doing more reading about the topic in the future.

I've read a few books about poly, but somehow haven't managed to get into The Ethical Slut yet. I've read Polyamory: The New Love Without Limits, Opening Up, and Redefining Our Relationships. The last was kind of disappointing, but the other two were really good.

I look forward to doing more reading about the topic in the future.

Thanks, I am looking for poly books to read.

I read The Ethical Slut, but I didn't find it all that helpful. I'm looking for a new book that is geared more toward living life as a quad and all that it entails. I do love me a good book.

As this appears to not be an actual blog and seems to be a thread about reading and books, I'm going to move this thread off the blogs board. OP, should you have an argument as to why this should stay, send me a message.

Back