On the lighterside...The 'Things I never thought I would say...'

Indigomontoya

So TP and I were talking and some things came up that seemed really funny:

"my fiancée is out with her boyfriend."
"That's odd to read."
"Frankly it's a little odd to type."

"I don't want to get in the middle of a fight between my fiancée and her boyfriend."

Yeah, I end up saying/thinking lots of random things like that. Or when my SO and his fiancee got married, I was kind miffed as to what kind of card I should get them. All the regular wedding cards just didn't feel quite right. I ended up going with one that had an insightful and wise quote with the blank inside.

Bah, it becomes common place soon enough.

A weird one for me was getting a card from my husband for my one year anniversary with Mono. It was so filled of love and support. I framed it and it's in Mono's bathroom. We have another card framed that I gave my two men on that same anniversary.

We are an odd bunch aren't we...

yet it seems so normal now.... :)

So TP and I were talking and some things came up that seemed really funny:

"my fiancée is out with her boyfriend."
"That's odd to read."
"Frankly it's a little odd to type."

"I don't want to get in the middle of a fight between my fiancée and her boyfriend."

HAHA! These are awesome :)

Ragabash, that's too rich! :D

To TP:

"I'm trying to convince my fiancé's boyfriend to take her off my hands over night! so shush!"

After dinner tonight ...

Mr. A: Hey Indigo, do you guys have plans tomorrow? If not, I'd like to have TP over.
Indigo: No plans, giver! ....... Errrrrrm. Bad choice of words. Well... I didn't mean it that way.
(We're all giggling by this point.)
Me: (giggles) Oh, f*ck me... WAIT!!

:D

After dinner tonight ...

Mr. A: Hey Indigo, do you guys have plans tomorrow? If not, I'd like to have TP over.
Indigo: No plans, giver! ....... Errrrrrm. Bad choice of words. Well... I didn't mean it that way.
(We're all giggling by this point.)
Me: (giggles) Oh, f*ck me... WAIT!!

:D

Ha ha ha! That's awesome.

We had a sort of awkward moment... M was stressing and I told Joshua and he's like, "Well... 'calm him down.' ;) " I was like, "What?... Oh..." LOL. Never thought I'd HEAR that.

For me it was when I was writing a personal ad for my hubby and he was reading it over my shoulder. When I finished I said, "if that won't get you laid, nothing ever will." We both burst into laughter.

One of my coworkers, who isn't in the know, was complaining about a girl at her husband's workplace that tries to flirt with him and asked me point blank "How would (Tonberry) react, honestly, if somebody started calling you 'babe' over the phone where she could hear it?"

It took me a few seconds to figure out how to answer honestly without asking "is the girl my type?" and I went with "she'd tease me about it".

I went shopping yesterday for wedding dress undergarments. The store had a buy one, get one cheap deal on, so I ended up with a corset for Indigo, and one for Mr. A.

In all likelihood, Indigo will have to help me into the one for Mr. A! :p

The other day I was looking for a birthday card for my boyfriends wife, I was going through the aisles looking for the perfect card for her, and as I was getting frustrated and I found myself thinking ' Now they make birthday cards for her, for him, for husband and wife, but there are no birthday cards for boyfriends wife' and realized what I was thinking and began giggling, that's something that, even tho I've been with my partner for over a year now, that I would ever thought would come into my brain.

The other day I was looking for a birthday card for my boyfriends wife, I was going through the aisles looking for the perfect card for her, and as I was getting frustrated and I found myself thinking ' Now they make birthday cards for her, for him, for husband and wife, but there are no birthday cards for boyfriends wife' and realized what I was thinking and began giggling, that's something that, even tho I've been with my partner for over a year now, that I would ever thought would come into my brain.
Business idea! :D

There is a thread somewhere about poly greeting cards. I'll dig it up when I'm not on my phone. :D

Back