I Am Not Good With Titles

Meta

Um. Hello. I'm in a polyandry relationship as a girlfriend to a married woman. I really don't know what made me sign up. I'm really bad at getting over stage fright with forums, but...

I love her. I love her, and I'm growing to love him. And I can't say that to anyone else but you guys. I guess I wanted to just. Let someone know, and. Be that someone for others.

Thank you.

meta,

Thanks for joining and adding your voice to this discussion!

So happy that you are happy.

Please feel free to share as much or as little as you wish - it's always nice to hear other folks' experiences.

Hi Meta,
Welcome to our forum.

I'm sure the stage fright will ease off after awhile. Just take your time, read on the various threads/boards, and post if you have any thoughts, questions, or concerns.

It sounds like polyamory is a new situation for you. Am I reading that right? If so, Polyamory.com can be a place to learn the do's and don'ts, etc.

Glad to have you aboard.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Thank you, Ciel. I will. And you're right, kdt. I am. All three of us are, really, though they had discussed it in the past. Ended up being one of those things that just kind of... happened. 'Do's and don'ts' would be wonderful. I'll float around. Thank you~

Back