hello

kazmcouple

hey were new to the forum I'm 23 and my partner is 27, we are new to the worls of Poly and were delving into a closed triad with another woman. My Fiance and I came to the conclusion that this is something were interested in in recent times. We currently have found another woman through a dating site who is interested in trying to make this work. She is younger then both of us, n this is as new to her as us. We currently have 3young children but we don't see this as a reason not to pursue what we want in our lives. :) if you have any questions for me please feel free to ask as I'm sure ill be asking many of everyone here.

Hello kazmcouple,
Welcome to our forum.

I hope everything works out well with your new prospect; any questions you have let us know. Will you be informing your children of the poly relationship; how will you handle that part of it?

Lots to read and post here, dig right in.

Regards,
Kevin T.

hey ty kevin and I have a lot of questions but have mainly been blurbing them out in the blog I've began in the blog section if anyone wants to take a look

ty for the link it definitely gives me and my fiance some things to think about. I like how they explained the box because were yes we want certain things its given me more preception in to how we need to be flexible. The good thing is is we are being completly open to the people who matter most to us so we avoid the whole closet hiding stuff. N were I am open to the whole we have sex they have sex ect my fiance is finding it hard to grasp the idea of sexuality being between more then the three of us at this point.

Back