Secret to Happiness

MonoVCPHG

Redpepper and I just had a long talk over icecream and foruming and discovered the secret to happiness for poly and mono alike!

Step 1 - All pollies gather with Red Pepper on the left.
Step 2 - All monos gather with MonoVCPHG on the right.

Step 3 - All people on the right turn to the person closest to you and pair up (no sharing damn it! Remember what side you're on!! :mad:

Step 4 - All people on the left let out a big sigh and start doing it! And wrap it before you pack it people! Show some courtesy!

Now think about all the good in your life and take a minute just to smile :)

Love and peace
Mono and Redpepper

Redpepper and I just had a long talk over icecream and foruming and discovered the secret to happiness for poly and mono alike!

Step 1 - All pollies gather with Red Pepper on the left.
Step 2 - All monos gather with MonoVCPHG on the right.

Step 3 - All people on the right turn to the person closest to you and pair up (no sharing damn it! Remember what side you're on!! :mad:

Step 4 - All people on the left let out a big sigh and start doing it! And wrap it before you pack it people! Show some courtesy!

Now think about all the good in your life and take a minute just to smile :)

Love and peace
Mono and Redpepper

I think part of the secret to happiness is a warm summer evening, loving company and ice cream.

And the nights are only getting hotter for the rest of the week (gets your minds out of the gutter people, I do mean actual temperature hehehehe). :p

If people in Canada can talk about hot nights, Mono can use two accounts, LMAO!

Current temperature in my back yard, in the shade - 102* F... It IS cooling down! Picnic time!

What's that in Celsius? Fahrenheit means nothing to us in Canada. ;)

31* C = ~89* F - fantastic nighttime temperature here! :)

102* F = <39* C - a great summer day in Vegas, not too hot, just about right. :p

43* C = 110* F - this is the point where real locals actually start to bitch about the temperature. Anthin below this point constitutes a shrug and a "what'd you expect? It's the DESERT" lol.

48* C - 118* F - that's about as hot as it gets here, though some records are higher. There are places not too far away that get significantly warmer.

Moral of this post - see previous post, lol.

Mono - an addiction, or a Freudian slip..? :eek:

My use of two accounts has nothing to do with wanting to sleep with my mother...oops, now that was a Fruedian slip!

My use of two accounts has nothing to do with wanting to sleep with my mother...oops, now that was a Fruedian slip!
I haven't worn a Freudian slip since my 20s - it was sheer and in a pastel green. What's yours?

I think someone should be held accountable for the two accounts, they should be called to account on account of that's how account counts - or it doesn't count. Or he or she should recant the account, unless they can't.

HaHa! My slip is black leather and chafes my hips like crazy ;) I should count myself lucky that no one has reported my use of multiple accounts to the Mono Membership Magistrate....that's got to be grounds for immediate dismissal:eek:

HaHa! My slip is black leather and chafes my hips like crazy ;) I should count myself lucky that no one has reported my use of multiple accounts to the Mono Membership Magistrate....that's got to be grounds for immediate dismissal:eek:
Yes, I've been to that Magistrate. It was moved into the Palace of Oz when the Wizard took off in his balloon. I remember they were still waiting for parts for the window the Lion jumped through. They had repainted the whole thing battleship gray and it was quite sinister. They have Don Rickles as the man behind the curtain now. It just isn't the same. Sigh.:(

But since it is in the palace its sort of a retrograde magistrate for reprobates. :D:D:D

102F is equal to ~39C. Luckily Atlanta's only at about 94F/34C right now. Where's it 102? You have my pity; this is bad enough!

OH! Found the rest of the thread. The desert states shouldn't count. I'm told that even though it's hotter there it's not as uncomfortable as it is here because yall don't have the humidity we have. Sometimes I feel like walking down the street is like swimming through a hot tub ...

OH! Found the rest of the thread. The desert states shouldn't count. I'm told that even though it's hotter there it's not as uncomfortable as it is here because yall don't have the humidity we have. Sometimes I feel like walking down the street is like swimming through a hot tub ...

they don't. Been to arizona...110 there feels nice and chill compared to 110 in onterrible. I love dry heat compared to sweating in the shower :)

however...118...SUCKS!!!...its f-ing hot...

Back