Curious about poly.

bnj3028

We are B and J. We have been married for ten years. We are familiar with swinging and had a situation that became more of a poly relationship than swinging, and we are now very interested in the idea of poly relationships, and not just sex. Any pointers or advice would be greatly appreciated. We are looking forward to learning more about this lifestyle and getting to know great people.

B and J

Welcome to the Forums :3

This place is a sea of literature when it comes to poly relationships, dilemmas and debates. I've been reading the Forum for sometime now, but I decided to finally register and spread my words of wisdom (and lack thereof) only recently.

Have a look around the Relationship Corner and the Poly Discussion. Grab some pop corn to enjoy the reading. If your eyes start bleeding rinse with cold water and change thread.

Welcome and enjoy yourselves =3 *shoots the welcome fireworks*

Welcome to our forum, B and J.

Communication skills are of utmost importance in poly, so do everything you can to improve and increase your communication with each other.

There are many other important staples on the Golden Nuggets board, I recommend you check it out.

Hope you have a good experience in your poly journey.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

warm welcomes

Thank you both of you for the warm welcomes! We will be sure to check them out! Thank you again!

Back