single poly lady in Illinois

exploroptns

Im a single poly lady in Illinois looking to explore my options. Im currently divorced no kids at home and looking to meet another couple to enhance their relationship. If interested I can give more details so I wont bore you now, lol :)
Hope to hear from you soon.

thanks for responding

Thanks for responding and hello Lisa and Jason. I am open to chatting and learning more about each other. I live in central IL and do have some experience in a poly relationship. I'm 40ish, done having children. I currently live alone with my two cats and senior dog.

My wife and I are a married couple from Northern Illinois. We're young, both 24 years old. Been together monogomously total of 10 years, five of them married. Been active in poly for a couple of months and enjoying it greatly.

Shoot me a PM if you might be interested in getting to know us.

thanks for responding

I think its great both you and your wife are starting out so early. You will enjoy it more. I was really looking for a couple that was older. But its great for you so when your wife gets pregnant you have another female to help out in all areas.

would like to meet you

Im a single poly lady in Illinois looking to explore my options. Im currently divorced no kids at home and looking to meet another couple to enhance their relationship. If interested I can give more details so I wont bore you now, lol :)
Hope to hear from you soon.
Let us know if you want to chat sometime and see where is goes.
Mike and Ellen

Hi... what are your interests?

Hi, I'm becky. I've been on the search to meet others who understand family and possibly my best friend. what are you seeking... The same... Friends and to grow your family? I can not have any more but we love what all were blessed with. My husband and I are 37 & 32. We have been together since mid-2000. Lets chat if you'd like.

Single poly gentleman here

I am a single man in my 50s wanting a poly relationship. Maybe we could chat get to know eachother and form our own little family. hope to hear from u. Steve

Back