Stuck in South Arkansas

We are a poly couple who just ended a year long relationship with our shared girlfriend. We accidently discovered that we are this way through this relationship. Now that it is over we both relaize that our lives are empty. We have looked at swinging sites and had a few encounters but we miss the love and relationship that comes from the poly world.

Here is the problem, I am a lawyer in a small town and she is a stay at home mom, to add to that we are stuck in a small town deep in the bible belt. here is no one around to talk to to or even hope to date, or at least that is the way it feels. If there is anyone out there close for dating or just friendship please respond.

Poly in Arkansas

Prof, Mad Science and I are a poly triad in Central Arkansas if you want to chat PM me and we can exchange info. We are not actively seeking new partners at the moment but we are always open to new friends. You are not alone.

We are as frustrated as you are with the bible belt mass hysteria. We are in Broken Bow, Oklahoma and have experimented with swinging, but we are really hoping to find a unicorn to become part of our family. It is easy enough for either of us, str8 male and bi female, or both to hook up with others, but so difficult to find rare single women who actually want a loving relationship with a couple.

Feel free to email, PM, or chat.

Back