Hi - I'm Cat!

Catalyst

Hi - I am 34 and have been dating my BF since 2003. We have been living together since 2005.

Short version of my journey - I discovered the term Polyamory in 2007 after some interesting feelings developed for another man in Seattle while on a business trip, and I have been avidly researching it ever since, while at the same time trying slowly to expose BF to it.

I will probably have to post a much longer version in the personal blog section, as it is much more complicated than that. :)

I have been lurking and reading the boards for sometime now, and finally got up the courage to join in as you all seem to be a very supportive and knowledgeable bunch - as well as all at different points in life and poly experiences. I look forward to interacting with all of you. :D

Cat

Thank you for the warm welcomes :)

Transitapparent - I have been following your story (as well as many others). I hope as you are counting down the days until your return that you continue to find strength and support here among your new found friends on the forum.

>^^<

Welcome, Cat!

We can use some Catalysis around here! So you're extra welcome.

Thank you for the warm welcomes :)

Transitapparent - I have been following your story (as well as many others). I hope as you are counting down the days until your return that you continue to find strength and support here among your new found friends on the forum.

>^^<

I'm definitely gonna need all the strength and support I can get. she makes 1 more trip to NY before I get home. there's alot of good people here.

Back