Love to meet people from the netherlands and belgium

Mirretje83

Hi there,

Since two years I live polyamoreus. This lifestyle fits me.
I am always interested in getting to know new people.
I would love to get in touch with people from the netherlands and belgium, because I live in the south part of the netherlands.
I am bi seksual and open minded.
Creative sensitive writer is What subscribes me.

you know, it's good to use dating apps like tinder, because it's difficult to find a partner in the street

Yeah, it's really difficult to meet someone, especially if you are a gay... Personally I have a friend and he is a gay (I'm straight), he's my friend from childhood and only recently he admitted he was gay, but it didn't scare me, 'cause he still remained my best friend. But I see that he suffers due to the fact that he's single, so, I decided to help him, and you know, as it turned out there are a lot of dating sites for gays, so I convinced him there was nothing wrong with the fact that he wants to be loved too. Due to this he now uses the dating site for gays about which you can read Grindr gay review. Frankly speaking, I'm happy that he is not single now due to that dating site :)

Last edited:
Het loopt hier vol noorderburen!

Not really looking for someone, if you want to talk just gimme a squeak PM but chances are you'll end up giving me advice, that's a risk you should consider:D

Back