North Carolina...

Scorpio

Just curious if there were many other NC people on the forums? :)

If so, what part of NC are you from?

Shelby area, here.

in Fayetteville

We're both interested in adding a third to our relationship. We'd love to connect with others like thisthst are non religious.

Looking for a sister wife

My name is Clayton and my wife's name is Jackie. I am 34 and she is 28. We are looking to add another female to our life. We are new to this but would like for this person to basically be a second wife (excluding the actual marriage part). This person must be committed to us only as we would be committed to them. I am into hiking and working outdoors. My wife likes to go on small hikes around the lakes and she works in an office. We have 5 cats. We usually don't go to alot of social events (ie bars). We are non-smokers. We like a variety of music including country, rock, and some rap. We have a stable environment and would like for the person joining us to respect that. We are easy to get along with. We believe in pulling your own weight (another words we are not looking for someone to lay around and mooch off us). We live in N Carolina and after we got better knowing you then we would love for you to move in with us to give it a try. We are open so any questions just ask. Thanks :)

MF couple here in Raleigh. We have a new profile on polymatchmaker.com under the same name, turquoiseknight. We are new to this but have wanted to add a female to our relationship for sometime now. So far it seems difficult to find like minded single women.

We are from Greensobor. We just recently got together with a group for N Carolina. They meet everyother thursday evening at IHOP in Burlington for dinner and get together if any one is interested. We enjoyed ourselves. A bigger group meets for coffee/drinks at a Starbucks in Durham. Go to NCPoly Home Page at www.ncpoly.org and signup for the forum to get the info. We are new to the whole poly thing and they are a great group of people. Just sharing info :)

My girlfriend and I are moving to the Raleigh area in June. We're visiting next week to house/rental hunt and hope to find a few of the poly social groups, too! :)

Back