Any Poly's Near Louisiana?

Look for other poly families in louisiana

Hello everyone,

I am looking to find friendship with other polyamorous families. We are a triad consisting of 2 females and one male, we are NOT looking to date, simply friendship. We have three children and though we have been polyamorous for a while our children have never realized because my husband and I have always lived separate from our girlfriend. We have fixing to make a big change in our life and move in together with our girlfriend. Our children are young but I would like to get to know other polyamorous family who have children.

We are very discreet, educated individuals. We do not drink or do any type of recreational drugs. And we would like to meet other families like us.

Poly bi couple in Gonzales

Hello everyone

We've also had a hard time meeting other people in the poly lifestyle. There are a few here though so things are looking up. We are a poly couple looking for friends, potential partners, others in the lifestyle. Feel free to say hello and anything else you'd like to.

P & K

Central Louisiana

Poly couple near Ft Polk. We are looking for.........well, anyone really! Friends, females for me, males or females for her. It just seems so dry around here! As long as you are within driving distance, we're good!:D:D:D

Back