Greetings from Florida!

amry25

Hello everyone,

We are a Florida couple who has been in a monogamous relationship (married) for 3 years. We're both in our mid 20s. Neither of us have been in a polygamous relationship before. We have experimented several times with swinging but sex w/o emotion was not particularly satisfying. So we've started looking to get in a more serious relationship with someone. So far we've had trouble knowing how to approach someone for this type of relationship so we've come online to meet people and maybe get some insight into what's ahead for us as we direct our paths this way.

-R and A

Hi R and A,

As late as I am on the scene, I wanted to welcome you aboard. I know of quite a few poly people who started out swinging, so you're in good company.

Hope your stay here is an enjoyable one.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

hey

yea me and my wife also are have been married in a monogamous relationship and are experimenting with poly we actually have yet to have our first attempt at it so we are working towards finding a female for a triad. It seems like we both would enjoy that. Don't really know anything concrete about how it is going to be like but we are excited to try it out!

Want to discuss Polyamorous Lifestyle

Not sure if this is the proper place to post this message. I am a talk show host in South Florida, and want to invite some people that live a polyamorous lifestyle to our show.

Please email me at [email protected] if anyone from this board has such an interest.

Thanks.....DrMike

I apologize apriori if this is considered improper on this board.

Back