View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 07:34 PM

I need Lover. I ache for him. It feels like forever since I have spent one on one time with him, even though its been a week. I wanted to spend the night with him last night and was mildly hurt when he didn't give an answer, or seem receptive of my love . We went over for dinner and I really wanted to stay. Jewell was fine with it. Lover on the other hand just wasn't in the mood. I can’t blame him. He has been really busy lately. I have been going though some tough stuff and was needy for comfort.

Jewell was sweet knowing my disappointment, and my need. She dry humped me, and we spooned all night. She is the one that knows 100% of me. We have seen each other at our bests and at our worsts. Like I told her, "When I am with you I am home. I can burp, fart, and sing horrible opera. This is the place I am me to the core."

Never the less I still ache to feel lovers arms around me. I want a break from the kids. Woogie is so needy and demanding. I know one day she will grow out of my arms, but sometimes I just get tiered of her constantly crawling on me, getting in my way, crying, and just not giving me any personal space. Lover is pushing me to do a poetry book, and some children's books, but he doesn't have the constant demand. If he says no fun until something like that is done I will strangle him. I have bigger issues in my way right now. In winter great, perfect timing. Many people just don't understand this constant demand.

Last edited by evrchanging; 08-22-2011 at 07:40 PM.