View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setxfamily View Post
Much better now that we have received good news about my father.
I am glad for you, Tex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunicWolf View Post
*whistles innocently*

I'm not doing too bad at this point, still not as good as I'd like. Finally got to talk to some people, and it's raining! I love it when it storms. It's very cleansing and energizing at the same time.
I love storms too! And days of quiet gentle rain. Of course, I love a nice dry day temps 72, but I am getting tired of the high 80s and humidity here in Mass.

My sister in S Fla is in the path of their first hurricane in a couple years... eek!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
I really admire miss pixie's energy and appetite for life. She never lets anything stand in her way!
Thanks, Cindie. She is a wonder. *love* The campers arrived last night. She's in a cabin with 11 preteen and teen girls who spent time last night "proudly singing gaga at the top of their lungs." They are adorable and it's sure a change from Boy Scout camp, she said. hehe
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags (poly, F, 60) loving miss pixi (poly, F, 38) since January 2009, living together since 2013
also loving Punk (monogamish, former swinger, 42, M) since Oct 2015
"Master," (mono, 34), miss pixi's Dom for 2 years