View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrigidsDaughter View Post
Tired; jelly legged; and sore in a good way. Just got back from taking Wendigo home; now headed upstairs to cuddle Runic Wolf.

Tonight was very good; lots of snuggles, video games, rock band 3, and sexy time (hence the jelly legs).
Whew! Yay!

My gf (and I finally figured out a nickname for her) miss pixie is off to work as a counselor at a camp for transgender and genderqueer kids for a week. In her youth, ages 15 to 22, she used to spend all summer at boy scout camp as a counselor, after having been a camper for years (probably the most girly "boy" scout ever) and now she gets to work at a job she adores as her true self. She is really nervous about it, but excited. I'm sure it will be a wonderful experience for her.

So now I have time to myself for a week. I'm going to be able to spend time with my son, swim, work, and whatever else strikes my fancy.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37