Thread: Falling In
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 04:42 AM

opo0606, I don't really know what kind of advice you're seeking. The scenario you described in the first post is all about sex. You have this friend, to whom you've never felt an attraction -- until you all got drunk and groped each other. Now you want to fuck him, be submissive to him, and you're befriending his girlfriend. How did you get from there to wishing you could all say "I love you" to each other? I don't see where the love is; I see recreational sex. I see someone who is young, confused, making a big deal out of things that are not very serious, and just focused on having a good time in the sack. Nothing wrong with that, I am just sensing that you are creating some drama here and perhaps getting into a tangle that might not turn out very well for you. I'm not sure Ken would be someone I'd want to get involved with if I were you. Continue to respect the boundaries they have and be careful.

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein