Thread: New && Nervous
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
How will you manage to nurture an infant, your relationship with your husband, and grow a new love relationship, all at the same time? Maybe your baby is sleeping through the night for a bit now, but quite often that ends once they start to teethe and crawl. Sleep deprivation can make one crazy. Don't wanna get all involved with a new person when one is overtired and cray-cray.
You bring up a valid point, my dear, but as I said my husband and I have talked about this and it is not as though I am ignorant of my limits. Baby's develop at their own paces and my son is already teething and well on his way to crawling. He sleeps through the entire night and if he happens to wake up early, say around 7 am, my husband knows that I have been with him all day and cares enough to be the one to make him the bottle and feed him. My husband is a very big support system for me and we know each other well enough to know that our relationship will not falter. Also. I more than believe in my capabilities to create and hold another relationship with another person. Many people are married, with children, and still manage to hold their relationships with their other lover. I'm not looking for the perfect relationship, because I know they don't exist and if being in another relationship outside my husband doesn't work then it just doesn't work, but until that time comes, if it ever does, I will be prepared for it.
Thank you for your concern.