View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderlizard View Post
"Yeah, I'd like a brunette, long-ish hair, not too skinny, not too heavy, nice rack, blue eyes, great sense of humor. She's gotta like me and the wife both, but maybe be into the wife just a bit more. She shouldn't smoke, drink lightly, and have no baggage in her past to interfere with what we're trying to build. Honest, communicative, and understanding on the side, please"
Where do I find this restaurant? Do they have a branch in both El Dorado & Shangri La?

Personally I find the most important part of unicorn hunting, other than having the right bait (what they need) and the right unicorn call (how to communicate with them), is having the correct ammunition. Now it stands to reason that if you want to catch a mythical creature you need some serious fire power. I use a round of my own invention, the slug is made from the ivory of the endangered Asian elephant (I have to smuggle this out of china), I then have it turned into rounds by some black market arms dealers in the Philippines, then all I have to do is trick the Pope into pissing on them and get them blessed by the Dalai Lama. Easy peazy lemon squeezy.

No matter what type of armament you choose to employ in your hunt, it's important to remember to aim for the heart. Being mythical you can't actually kill them, so the objective is stun them long enough to run up and get a bridle on them. Another tip, once you've gone through all the trouble of tracking one down and catching it, never make the mistake of thinking you own it for it will certainly run away. That's why I always affix mine with a tracking collar.*