View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 02:12 PM

Sharing is usually caring. Not so much in this case. I think Lover gave me a cold. Just a slight one. The only thing that really irks me is the fact that I am so use to have a super immune system. This last year I have caught everything imaginable. Is my body not recuperated from the baby? Could it still be weak getting use to the high altitude? I don't know. I eat so healthy. Anyway enough ranting.

Today is a town day. Lover and I get to pick up The Dew who has spent a couple of nights there. It means no sexy time for us, yet a yummy dinner. Mom is leaving in just days. Jewell and I went to see them a few days earlier to help pack. Talk about two girls on their periods together. We picked at each other all day. It wasn't yelling or hurtful. We did buy us some ice cream.

Lovers new nickname that we have been calling him for days now, between Jewell and I, is The Man of The House. Its hilarious because it fits so well. Us four girls and one man how does he survive?