View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 04:26 PM

Default Change beatiful Change

Change is coming. I can feel it in the soft summer morning air. The spider I see as my totem and a symbol of change has been popping up scaring the daylights out of me. I cut my hair short. My mom is moving out. Lover is showing more of his deep love for me, exposing himself, for all to see. The blueprints of our cabin are complete. Jewell and I have figured the goats to sale. There are kittens and rabbits ready to sale as well. The garden harvest is coming in. My fall grant is on its way.

Change is coming. Slowly it is starting but I know it will snowball. It will be a few months of chaos. Building, and gathering wood for the winter rest. Me getting back into my school work and getting The Dew more deeply into hers. Fixing the goat barn. Batting down the farm, and making sure the vehicles are in great working order. Getting our years worth of hay here, and stored.

Also helping Lover with his winter preparations. There is no way he can load and unload all of his hay alone. He is also rebuilding his goat barn as well. We have Lamancha goats and their small ears make wind hard for them to handle. Winter for everyone here is hard.

This is a homesteading fall. Do it right, or you could be in serous trouble. Mother nature shows little mercy past November.