View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 10:51 PM

I had a good conversation with JJ about me not wanting to stay in our hometown. He seemed quite sad about it because he loves the place as much as I used to. However, it looks like he would be willing to move with me to the big city, which is great. The only thing I'm worried about is that I'm not sure if he's doing the thing he really wants to do. Sometimes he does seem excited about moving but other times I see he's a bit hesitant. Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see how things progress.

I'm spending the next weekend with rory. First she's coming to my place and then we're going to meet some friends of ours in another city. I love it that we've already made some friends of our own that we can meet as a couple. Next week I get to meet rory's best friend, they've known each other since childhood. That's kinda exciting! This is the first time I'm meeting someone from rory's life that has been there since the beginning of rory and Alec's relationship and even before that. Rory has already met two friends of mine, one only briefly. I would love her to meet my best friend but so far we haven't been in the same place at the same time. I hope we can arrange it during the summer when rory is still in this country.

Blog