View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
I'm not sure what it is that C is getting out of this relationship the three of you have... I get that he has family out of it, but if you never have any time together LR then how are you to develop levels of connection and intimacy? Is there no time that Maca can look after your kids so that the two of you can go out, perhaps spend the night together and quickly jump back into your own bed before the kids get up (we do this on nights Mono sleeps over)?

I realize that this "question" arose only recently and also realize that there is a lot going on for the two of you in the way of counseling issues and a child moving in with you, but should this not be the time to sort out some logistics together for the long haul? I guess I am feeling kinda bad for poor ol C who doesn't seem to have a voice in all this.

Maca, you were saying, "I was looking for rules or ideas of what was an accepted amount of affection in front of the others. What I have learned is that really there are no rules there is just life, love, experience, compassion and self introspect." The point I guess I am trying to make is that you are at where you are at and you can make rules/boundaries up as you go and change them as you go using love, experience, compassion and self introspection.... when the rule isn't working anymore it's time to look at it again.

Wow I read and then reread this post RP..I sighed 4-5 times and then read it once more.

Im at a loss for what to write or think.I have learned to not open my mouth(or type) till I have fully considered and processed all the info available to me.So I will respectivly postpone a response for now. But I will come back to this because I feel this is an important subject in my life at this very moment. Thanks for the 2x4 to the head RP( I think )