Thread: Greetings
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BexyandBen View Post
Yes. Seeking a Triad with another woman. We've talked about the idea of a V--but Bexy is not comfortable with the idea of separate bedrooms, being locked out, or having to be together on a 'schedule'. She once said, quite emphatically, "I don't know when or what I'll actually want to get involved with, but I don't want to be locked out or prevented to be with my own husband for any reason."
That makes sense to me. I'm not... so demanding (not to be rude, can't think of a good term here) of a lover GENERALLY, but I DO understand. If I need to speak with my husband I get GOOD AND PISSED if ANYONE tries to stop me. I don't think I could do the locking me out thing either. But I also recognize that I would have no issue if I could enter, even if I wasn't sexually involved....
I don't know if that makes sense.
But like C (my bf). He has no choice but to accept that by MY rules (not my husbands request) if my phone rings and it's Maca (my husband) I will answer it. IF Maca comes in the room-that is allowed (he doesn't want to-but that's neither here nor there). If he needs me and it interrupts our time-well such as it is. Fortunately C totally respects that and is ok with it. Sometimes I feel guilt-because he's a great man and deserves someone to prioritize him that way as well (thus I would prefer a quad) but either way-I have to be true to me and that means taking care of Maca's needs even if sometimes or even often times they "interrupt"....

Does that make sense? Feel like I'm speaking in tongues or something!