View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 11:39 PM

Location: Florida, where all the loose parts fell when someone shook the country
Arrow "sport fuckery!"

what a great, descriptive term "sport fuckery" is... i see NOTHING derogatory about it and in fact am adding that to my inner vocabulaty of sexuality...thank you Sagency. When a swinger starts setting up appointments a couple hours apart when swinging through (pardon unintentional pun) a region on a "business trip"...now THAT is well described as "sport fuckery"...

i was invited to be a guest of this gentleman...but my first feeling was "OMG!" What the h----! How bizarre!" now i have a descriptive term, for that kind of situation which this individual relished...To each their own and live and let live...thank you for considering me, but I will pass on your invitation at this time...Good luck in your search for companions!

i want IG, and all i care for, to be all they can be and seek what fulfills them...

on a personal note, what amazes me about all posting here, is the recognition and respect shown, of the 'significance' of the feelings and emotions of anyone posting here...hallelujah