View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 11:10 PM

Default Lessons Learned This Week

1. Jewell and I have been calling each other sister a lot more to get use to it. I am momma outside of our V. I feel a great shift has taken place in our marriage and the aftershocks are finally fading.

2. Jewell and I are coming to understand that we both approach life in our own fashion. We both admitted that we sometimes think the other one comes at it wrong. She worries, and spins out. I find humor and appear to space out. She massively externalizes. I massively internalize.

3. We both cycle, and our blow out happened at the moment I am starting PMS symptoms, and she is also in need of her estrogen.

4. I seen a sweet example of ORE. It reminded me so much of Jewell and I. It was just a comforting as a hot bowl of soup, and a warm hug. I know it sounds corny but I can't really find any better a way of describing it. I can tell in our neighborhood circle, and our families, that Jewell and I's relationship is highly looked up on. A lot of people come to us for support and love energy. I love being able to give that.

5. Jewell and I are going to make it. I think this is the first time I have actually said that in over a year!

6. Lover is seeing that we make it. He even offered to be a mediator as we sorted through some marriage issues. He is very unbiased.

7. Lover is very well hung. I seen S's thingy erect and with a few others I have seen (I have been with only two people all the way) I am now understanding why he often has to take it easy.

8. Jewell has stated that she has noticed that I am becoming a very empowered person. She was proud that I didn't take just anybody. She was proud I found someone that loves not lusts. I haven't pick a bad relationship, yet. Mind you this is my second shot, and I am 26. There is still room for err. She said she was proud to be my sister.

9. I think Jewell is almost ready to find a boyfriend!!

10. Don't be afraid to step out of your bounds. It helps you grow as a person. I believe that you are growing or dying. I am everchanging!!