View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 11:36 AM

Since we have to keep our budget tight for the next few weeks and I'm going crazy locked in the house, I've decided to make the best of it. Karma is saving gas by only going to see Cookie once this week and possibly not again until school loans or a job come through. She's being very understanding of this and I really appreciate it.

So since we're stuck here, were going to get back to the ballet/pilates workouts. We laid off for awhile due to life and fibro flares, but we're gonna get back on them. What the hell else are we gonna do? It's better than sitting around.

I'm also going to get back on working on me. I've made a lot of progress and the fact that I haven't let the recent stressors put me back to a place of deep deppression is something I'm proud of. But I want to keep it that way.

And in doing this I'm realising that while I don't think I'm completely mono, I don't feel I'm poly either. I have no issue with Karma seeing Cookie or anyone else. I understand it.And there may be a day when someone comes a long that I'm interested in. But I get all my needs met in this relationship. I don't feel like I am missing anything or that there is a desire to meet someone else. I'm not closed to the idea, but it's not a pressing point either.

But I guess it just lends back to my disagreement with labels in general. I don't need to label myself as poly or mono or anything else. I'm me. And I like the me I am becoming more and more everyday.