View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceoli View Post
Sadly, this is an all too familiar scenario. I'm sorry it's so hard for you, but kudos to you for putting it all out there too. That takes some strength. I have lots of thoughts on it, but perhaps they are better shared privately.
I sent you a PM back - anything you have to say would be amazingly helpful. Whether you're right on the money or it doesn't apply, I don't care. ANYTHING is better than going on the way I feel and a whole shit ton of nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YGirl View Post
I'm not going to give you any "flack"; I can't imagine anyone giving you flack for this, it sounds so sad, and we've gotten to know you and it seemed like everything was going swimmingly for you! We only give people flack when they have their head up their ass!

I'm really sorry to hear all this; you sounded so happy. I don't have any advice for you unfortunately. Hopefully someone else does.

Take Care.
That's the thing! We WERE doing swimmingly! Everything was falling into place and all of a sudden I just fucking froze up and starting freaking out and I haven't the FOGGIEST idea why. It's frustrating! The majority of the time I feel like I just want to tear my hair out and then go curl up in a corner and fucking CRY. I'm so confused.

Last edited by violet; 10-23-2009 at 12:05 AM. Reason: I kan spel.