View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 05:04 PM

Default Wierdness....

This old friend for Cali surpised us with a visit yesterday. I will call him S. S for Scorpio, and swinger. He was my first impression of an open relationship. Not a good first impression. With the kids a sleep and us under the starry sky with way too much beer coursing through our systems Jewell and I made out. S joined in. I was sandwiched between two people. The love was intense. Jewell said that he was feeling my pleasure and he was able to experience it. I think they were both using me as a vehicle, because they are both gay shy. Knowing both of them I can see what they can't. We didn’t get pas third base. I was glad about that. S slept with us that night and tried to poke around with me. I managed to keep him at bay. He is so lusty and I find that sooo unattractive.

I love Lover. He loves me. I realize that as my head was swirling and pounding this morning. It is so much more than wanting to fuck me. No he takes that as a bonus. He mainly enjoys me being me, cooking, cuddling, and touching. He was talking to Jewell yesterday, as she was going through some stuff. It is sweet how deeply he loves everyone in the family. We will see him today. I cannot wait. I must go and get ready. I need him. Not just sexually. I need the kisses, the touching. I am up and moving now…..