View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carma View Post
I don't think I could be a swinger, either. I am all about the emotional warm fuzzies! At this point I am in love with my husband and my BF and I don't have any desire to play around with any more.
Thank you for commenting Carma. Funny...I really thought I would like swinging. I like the limited few people I met but I there was something about having sex with just anyone that seemed a little impersonal. I am not knocking it though. For many people it works.

Quote:
I left my religion, too, about 4 years ago. I'm in a place I never thought I'd be! I miss the fellowship of my church, and the music especially, but otherwise I am just as happy without religion as I ever was with it.
Yeah...strange how that worked. I had so many different feelings about the human body and relationships that went counter to my religion. I just tried to suck it up until a traumatic experience forced me to deal with my unhappiness. I made a list of everything that I was unhappy about and the church stuff covered about 60% of it. I started investigating the causes & came to terms about what I really thought about life and the issues I faced. I started making changes & I haven't looked back since.

Quote:
Congratulations for all the self-examination and discovery. There are lots of like-minded people here on this forum and I hope you will find yourself in good company!
That's what I am hoping to find right now - like-minded people. I found the naturist world was an alternative lifestyle. However, poly seems to be even smaller than Naturism. I found that it is important to connect with others and forums like these are invaluable for that.

I think what would help me at the moment is knowing if I'm poly or not. Is there anything out there that could help me answer that question? It seems strange knowing that you are different, but not quite sure where you fit.

This seems to have gone beyond an Introduction. Perhaps it is best if I start a new thread in a different area.