View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcx3 View Post

I am a little nervous and skeptical because its happening so fast and a bit to 'made for TV' perfect. I can't believe that we met someone so perfect for us, so fast and that she is so receptive to the Triad relationship; not too eager, still very independent and cautious too. If I wasn't looking for a triad this woman and I could become fast friends and same goes for my hubby. I am just in love with the possibilities for the future of our family. I have to get over a few insecurities and fears that revolve around intimacy but I think I am over thinking these things.
Now I hate to be a voice of reason but WHOA! I am guessing you're gonna suffer a hell of a lot of NRE if you are this giddy already. You haven't even met her yet and you think she's the perfect woman who you will both love and love both of you and she's going to be your best friend and all your dreams will come true? It will be great if this happens and I wish you luck, but I just think you should temper your excitement with some common sense and caution and take a step back. It sounds like a recipe to get your heart broken when you have this much joy and hope invested in a relationship that hasn't even really started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcx3 View Post
My Dh and I have the most to loose in this .
Why do you think this? I don't see how she has any less to lose as either of you at either this point or any point in the future.

Last edited by Anneintherain; 08-03-2011 at 11:12 PM.