View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 04:08 PM

Quote:

You are the most like Melissa Ethridge! Sincere and honest, you strive to achieve a deep meaningful emotional connection with others. After taking time to establish yourself and dig deep to realize who you are, you are not in the mood to play games. You put a lot of effort into your relationships, but lately have not been feeling like your efforts are appreciated. You tend to over-analyze situations, often worrying that you arenít doing enough. That kind of concern and pressure can put added stress on a relationship, making it even more strained. Step back and evaluate the situation calmly. Try to look at each scenario that you have doubts about from both sides. It may help you achieve greater clarity and pinpoint the things you really need to talk about!
I took your survey. I am pansexual, in a LTR with a transwoman, and we are deeply in love and both poly. I thought it was well done except that some of the questions had me wondering how to answer, since my relationship with my poly gf is so great, but others, men, I have tried to date in the past 2 1/2 years have mostly let me down so badly. Men! They can really suck.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place. --Shaw

me: Mags, 59, loving and living with
miss pixi, 37
I am also casually dating presently, and miss pixi is open to dating as well