View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 02:58 AM

Had the WORST convo with hubs. Talked about the GF. Basically a shitty situation there is no answer for.

The downward spiral started yesterday when we were texting and he got very cold and pulled away. Between that and not texting last night and this morning I was already in a mood, and it just built over the day.

I just wanted to sit and chat about something nice, but basically I've been ignoring the big damn issue because there's no resoluation. I haven't dealt with the situation, just ignored it and that never works.

I'm just damn tired of pretending I'm okay with something that I'm NOT freaking okay with. I don't have to like her, I don't have to want to hang out with her, but I have to not be freaking SCARED of what she could do to my family. And pretending I'm not is impossible. And I don't care that he doesn't see it. I love my husband but seeing what's REALLY there and sussing out situations is NOT his strong suit.

At one point during the conversation he asked, why do I always make it about myself, about what I (meaning me) have to do to fix the situation. Why? Because NOBODY ELSE FREAKING WILL.

I have no idea what to do about this. There is no answer. I don't know how I'm going to deal with the next three weeks.