View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 12:54 AM
Custodian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
Five months? Too soon. That's my humble opinion, in a nutshell. I'm sure others much more experienced will be able to chime in with the why's and wherefore's.
RARGH THIS! Five months is NOTHING! There is no "all the time" when it's only been five months! Believe me, I KNOW that when you're in love or in NRE, TIME SLOWS DOWN! It used to feel like a long time when I was in my teens and 20's. I could barely wait five HOURS for anything, let alone five MONTHS!

But don't listen to us. You're your own unique person. You know yourself and your partners better than we do. So you're going to do whatever you want to do because what do a bunch of strangers on the internet know.

(and there are kids - it's not that they can't handle "alternative" relationship styles, but you shouldn't bop them around from living situation to living situation because you're horny and want to sleep in the same bed with your partners every night. Come on. But what do I know... I don't have kids. I have BEEN a kid though. So I do have some insight into how a kid might react to things.)