View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
I'm a bit confused. Are you already in a "V" with both men, or just thinking about starting to have sex with Jeff?

Your guys are already good friends?

Jeff has his own place, but you're thinking he should move in with you?

Do you want Jeff, for him, or just to get a second dad for your boy, and brothers for him?

Is your husband all on board with you having a second man in the mix here? Have you worked through early NRE already (new relationship energy)?

Read Redpepper's blog in our blog section. She lives with her 2 men and the son of one of them. She also talks about coming out to her parents as poly. In her house, each of the adults has their own room, and she splits time between Mono and PN, as well as having personal space when she needs it. Unlike you, she lives in a liberal area, so afaik, her son talking about living with "2 daddies" has not been a huge issue.

For now, I'd think other people could just be told Jeff is a close family friend and the kids get along great, so they spend a lot of time with your family.
No im not in a v with both or sleeping with Jeff. Sorry i guess i was vague. working relation ship with both is my goal.

If our relationship goes for more than a fling- yes I'd like us all to live in a community property.

Yes and Yes. I love Jeff or i wouldn't even go there. I love his sons, and want them to be part of my family... not just for greedy gain.

I'm trying to find out as much as i can from people about relationships like this before i bring more of this topic up to my husband. so far he is fine- but I am not going to jump into something that isnt thoroughly thought though, researched and talked about with people who have done the same thing.

and sort of- Jeff and I have been friends for over 10 years. There will be a little NRE but I have read a few ideas from another post about that.

I appreciate you asking blunt questions for me. Thanks. I hope i didn't SOUND like the questions you are asking- I will look for the blog from redpepper. I have just barley scrapped the tip of the iceberg on what is on this website. Ive been reading, stopping and taking time to process.