View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 06:19 PM

Friday was Lovers retirement payment. We went to town and I mainly followed him around like he does me on my main shopping days. The simple things can be so fun when your with someone that you love. He bought a 20lb bag of flour in a cotton bag. It was cool and heavy, and reminded me of woogie when I carried it. He ran into a friend. A older woman, which had a crush on him, but due to their differences he was not into her. She is very traditional and trying to explain it would be almost impossible without him getting smacked. So we just act like friends, even though she is eyeing me. She know Jewell, as my husband and that is it. I was mauling him the moment we got home. He demanded a few moments to breath. So I called Jewell who was in the middle of a rain storm. She didn't know if she was going to make it over. I finally got my way with Lover. Then we did a quick water the animals. Jewell called and announced the roads were too bad and she was going to be over in the morning. I threatened to bring the flour bag in bed with us, because it reminded me so much of woogie.

We started dinner. I mauled him in the kitchen. We got a little drunk on some good beer. We had a really good open conversation, over dinner. I said some things that needed to be said. I actually let loose my emotions on my marriage, on this relationship, on life's burdens. I attacked him once more in the dark, and finally fell asleep. The next morning I had a tougher time than he did getting up. We didn't have time for our shower, or another session, because Jewell wanted to come over early. She was really apologetic for interrupting our morning. There was good reason. After a rain like that there is lots to be done on the farm. I cleaned up the kitchen and had a pot of fresh coffee ready for him. I also took a few moments to clean up around the place. Lover held onto my hand not letting it go until absolutely necessary. It was the first PDA we have really shown.

Last night, Sunday, we went over for dinner. He really over killed on food, but I am not complaining. Gave the kids their showers there. He was more bright and happy than we had seen him in a long time. Jewell dozed on the big comfy chair. Woogie bums food of everyone and gets into everything. The Dew was quiet lets say infatuated with Lover. I am sure that she knows that there is some thing between us and she likes the energy. As we left Jewell, as usual, gave us a moment alone to cuddle and hug. Lover has found another excuse to see me. I am going to head to town with him tomorrow, and even help in the garden afterward. If I want I can stay the night. Its not that big of a deal right now, as long as I don't neglect my family and farm up here.