View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 02:05 PM

M and I had a good face to face talk last night. She really is a great person. I think we worked through what needed worked through but we will always have things pop up that will need to be taken care of. I will still continue to post because I have no one else to talk to. M said she would just stop coming here but I hope she keeps coming as I truly think it would be good for her. All of this still freaks her out some. She is still getting used to the whole idea of "poly". I know everything will be fine. I have faith in her even if she doesn't have much faith in her self. I feel a lot of M's issues right now are that everyone is talking about her in her life. Then she got on here and saw people talking about her and what she should do and just kinda lost it. H and i have talked to since that was where my problems was. He is working on some things as well. Neither one of them had anything that they felt I should work on but i don't know if they just don't want to upset me or if they really don't have any issues with me right now. Thank you all for being here for me during my meltdown. Sorry I brought it here but I had no where else to go.