View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 02:53 AM

I was dealing with some bad/rough news that came to my realization. Now we are talking a 2/3 goat herd reduction. Jewell is doing surprisingly well with this new information. We worked together all weekend figuring this new finance adjustment out. Lover is having some tough times as well. This time I realize that there is another brace, another joint in the family. We may all be going against the tide, but there is so much more security all around. We all work together. Lover finally has the cushion and strength of a family he never had. We have his support as well. Together we have been helping each other. For example this month I have made him a few dinners, and even bought food for him. We gave him 20 bales of hay, and a bag of dog food. He turns around and gives us water, and gas as we need it. He makes best fricken food ever! We don't even have to ask unless it is emergency. It is more of a natural reciprocation that has occurred in our joining. My falling in love with him was a bonus that came later on, and cemented the bond even more. I have came to the realization recently that what happens happens to all of us!