View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stTime4Everything View Post
But back to me and my husband and my friends....he will text them making plans with them....and ivam the last to know....there was a night where he did this, we had plans already but he decides to go have drinks without me, and invited other of my close friends plus his best friend....and he talked to her about having a threesome...said stuff along the lines of being liquored up etc....when this night happened i felt hurt that he ditched me n left me out of his plans, that he lacked communication with me, his wife...but now, i am hurt and frustrated and angry all over again....
This indicates that the last thing you should be trying to do is find other people for relationships. As long as this sort of stupid shit is happening, your relationship isn't in good enough shape to warrant trying to add others; your husband obviously isn't ready for serious, healthy relationships.

I'll suggest dealing the issues inherent in this particular behavior prior to thinking of adding any other relationships.

While polyamory, open relationships, and swinging are all distinctly different approaches to non-monogamy, they are not mutually exlusive. Folks can, and some do, engage in more than one of them at a time--and it's all good.