View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 04:13 AM

I'm glad my blog gave you some hope. But please be careful. From what you are saying, I'd be very cautious. The women Karma was with knew he was married and knew that wasn't changing. It was only me he was lying to, not everyone.

I hope you both realize how hard it is and how much work it takes to rebuild trust. It's a hard road. And he needs to be completely on board with that for this to work. He needs to realize that his actions effect multiple people and he needs to be on the up and up with all involved. As well as take the time to work with you and fix what he broke.

I don't want you to think I just forgave Karma and we all lived happily ever after. The first few months he was only allowed to see Cricket if I was with them. No picking her up, no dropping her off, no going out with her, no talking on the phone with her, no IMing her NOTHING without me being there.

It didn't last long, but I needed to heal before I was going to be completely okay with things.

You matter and you deserve to be treated like you matter. He needs to do whatever it takes to fix things.