View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rory View Post
Some situations that come to mind which I've just LOVED, which are only possible in poly dynamic:
- Walking with everybody hand in hand in hand in hand (wait, how many hands are there? )
- My girlfriend and my husband teasing me together about stuff I do in a relationship (like 'stealing' clothes )
- My girlfriend and husband spontaneously hugging each other when she left the last time; it just fills me with joy that they are already so comfortable with each other!)

I would say I'm living a dream, except I've never even dreamt of these kinds of things. Life certainly can bring you wonderfully unexpected things <3.
I have to agree as the girlfriend rory is talking about. That was such a special weekend we had together, all four of us. I really loved that hands-in-hands-moment, it was so sweet And I feel great that me and rory's husband are already very comfortable with each other. I think we have a lot in common and we get along well. At this very moment everything's perfect.

Blog